What a weekend

bear cat brown

First thing I want to find out is how Cody Watson from Seymour is doing? Cretin if you could give us an update I would appreciate it.

Now to Rasslin. Congrats to the Best team in the State, although I didn't get to see all the matches, your school has flexed their pop-eyed muscles all year and beat a good team in the finals.

I am going to have to disagree with Uncle Buck, when he said that he thought the D1 was a quite place without the DII crowd. Bucky, I noticed that your hearing aid was set on 1, so I'll assume that you aren't showing bias towards the Beautiful peoples State. I was at both places and I"ll tell you without a doubt that the noise and excitement at the DII was that of a 75 year marriage, while at the Big Boy State, it was like the 1st six months of any relationship, VERY HOT and EXCITING and a lot of high pitch screaming. We did miss you guys, especially my 3rd favorite team TBSFBAG, and I hope that Uncle Ronnie will join us back together very soon. Congrats to them for adding another trophy to their case and Rawn said "Go pat yourself on the back" hang on...... It seems that pat yourself was not the word she chose, but I'm sure I will be censored by using her word of choice. Cograts from bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />. You choose to wrestle all takers regardless if you win of lose.

Bradley, had no takers this week in stepping up to fight them. They are a well coached team,( I especially like Ben Smith, a nice young man,) with young men that do the extra things to make them a great team. Congrats!! BTW the newest member of the 125lb weight class Trevor Herron had a excellent win over Cody Hood.

I think that the match of the AAA tournament, was the semi match between Cleveland and my 2nd Favorite team Ooltewah. I kept peeking over when I saw the fans in red stand to their feet and roar. The match went back and forth until Chris Bradbury beat Marvin Lopez in what I considered a big upset. The air seem to go out of Health and his gang but although they were upset, I think they know that their future is very bright and what a great year they also had. Coach Eslinger is so much fun to watch with his love of the sport and the love for his wrestlers.

My 2nd favorite team although they came up short of the ultimate goal, I know the Big Owl and Coop are proud of their boys in red. This team will make a strong run at the Traditional tournament, with 3 big guns in Cody Hood , Cody Sliger and Mr Young. They also have about 6 guys that could finish in the top 4, so keep working hard boys cause it ain't over yet.

Finally............................To Everyone's Favorite Team, The Irish of Notre Dame.

Irish Nation you would have been proud of every single young man , on this team. Now when I say everyone, I mean especially those kids that didn't even get to wrestle, but cheered hard for their teammates.

When I saw the draw I knew that Seymour in the semi's was going to be an intense match, and it was. Coach McCroskey and his team are a bunch of fighters, and I mean that in a good way. We were fortunate to come away with a win, but I expect to see them every year and I hope the matches stay intense, cause I had a lot of fun in that one.

Hixson was chanting " We want N.D. " and by golly we obliged them. Had a great come from behind pin in the 2nd match of the night that set the tone for the evening. Orin Headrick fought from behind to stick his guy in the 3rd, and the Irish were off to the races. Our new addition at 103 Senior Hershal Patel with 3 weeks of wrestling experience, but pound for pound the strongest member of our team, had a huge win in his 3rd varsity match. Dyan May wrestled his best match of the year to secure the win, and The Irish fans, with beads hanging from their necks celebrated the teams victory.The Fab Three should have slept well last night , knowing they got everything out of this team that they possible could.

So now it's off to Region and a chance to qualify for THE STATE. Irish keep working hard cause in 2 weeks it's Tennis season. I guess I will have to make a trip up to Region 3 to fil... uh watch Trevor Herron. Just when you think you got it figured out, there comes the banana peel.

Congrats to all that participated in the Dual State. Nice meeting Chris Pipkin, a well mannered and tough son of a gun.

Harry you were sorely missed.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My top moments of State Duals

6) Seeing Uncle Ronnie Carters face, (after he told me I needed to get in the stands,) when I whipped out my big..... PRESS PASS

5) Over hearing a bunch of the Purple Teams Mommies say " That must be Him"

4) The drive down to The Purples Team school after we had beaten Seymour. Opened the sunroof, and listened to David Bowie's "Young Americans" several times.

3) Giving my Uncle Buck a hug

2) When EFT and my 2nd favorite team joined forces to cheer for each other.

1) Let's GO IRISH. What a great cheer, I recommended it highly.

smart guy 0 bcb iii 3

Congratulations to the real Fighting Irish. I had it on good authority the win over Hixson was predetermined. You never want to wake up the Echoes by chanting like the Wildcats did. I can remember way back in the day when a bunch from Monteagle did the same in front an the Irish nine. That group also went on to win a state title.

BCB, you must be very proud of your young'n and the lads made us all very proud.

First thing I want to find out is how Cody Watson from Seymour is doing? Cretin if you could give us an update I would appreciate it.

Now to Rasslin. Congrats to the Best team in the State, although I didn't get to see all the matches, your school has flexed their pop-eyed muscles all year and beat a good team in the finals.

I am going to have to disagree with Uncle Buck, when he said that he thought the D1 was a quite place without the DII crowd. Bucky, I noticed that your hearing aid was set on 1, so I'll assume that you aren't showing bias towards the Beautiful peoples State. I was at both places and I"ll tell you without a doubt that the noise and excitement at the DII was that of a 75 year marriage, while at the Big Boy State, it was like the 1st six months of any relationship, VERY HOT and EXCITING and a lot of high pitch screaming. We did miss you guys, especially my 3rd favorite team TBSFBAG, and I hope that Uncle Ronnie will join us back together very soon. Congrats to them for adding another trophy to their case and Rawn said "Go pat yourself on the back" hang on...... It seems that pat yourself was not the word she choose, but I'm sure I will be censored by using her word of choice. Cograts from bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />. You choose to wrestle all takers regardless if you win of lose.

Bradley, had no takers this week in stepping up to fight them. They are a well coached team,( I especially like Ben Smith, a nice young man,) with young men that do the extra things to make them a great team. Congrats!! BTW the newest member of the 125lb weight class Trevor Herron had a excellent win over Cody Hood.

I think that the match of the AAA tournament, was the semi match between Cleveland and my 2nd Favorite team Ooltewah. I kept peeking over when I saw the fans in red stand to their feet and roar. The match went back and forth until Chris Bradbury beat Marvin Lopez in what I considered a big upset. The air seem to go out of Health and his gang but although they were upset, I think they know that their future is very bright and what a great year they also had. Coach Eslinger is so much fun to watch with his love of the sport and the love for his wrestlers.

My 2nd favorite team although they came up short of the ultimate goal, I know the Big Owl and Coop are proud of their boys in red. This team will make a strong run at the Traditional tournament, with 3 big guns in Cody Hood , Cody Sliger and Mr Young. They also have about 6 guys that could finish in the top 4, so keep working hard boys cause it ain't over yet.

Finally............................To Everyone's Favorite Team, The Irish of Notre Dame.

Irish Nation you would have been proud of every single young man , on this team. Now when I say everyone, I mean especially those kids that didn't even get to wrestle, but cheered hard for their teammates.

When I saw the draw I knew that Seymour in the semi's was going to be an intense match, and it was. Coach McCroskey and his team are a bunch of fighters, and I mean that in a good way. We were fortunate to come away with a win, but I expect to see them every year and I hope the matches stay intense, cause I had a lot of fun in that one.

Hixson was chanting " We want N.D. " and by golly we obliged them. Had a great come from behind pin in the 2nd match of the night that set the tone for the evening. Orin Headrick fought from behind to stick his guy in the 3rd, and the Irish were off to the races. Our new addition at 103 Senior Hershal Patel with 3 weeks of wrestling experience, but pound for pound the strongest member of our team, had a huge win in his 3rd varsity match. Dyan May wrestled his best match of the year to secure the win, and The Irish fans, with beads hanging from their necks celebrated the teams victory.The Fab Three should have slept well last night , knowing they got everything out of this team that they possible could.

So now it's off to Region and a chance to qualify for THE STATE. Irish keep working hard cause in 2 weeks it's Tennis season. I guess I will have to make a trip up to Region 3 to fil... uh watch Trevor Herron. Just when you think you got it figured out, there comes the banana peel.

Congrats to all that participated in the Dual State. Nice meeting Chris Pipkin, a well mannered and tough son of a gun.

Harry you were sorely missed.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My top moments of State Duals

6) Seeing Uncle Ronnie Carters face, (after he told me I needed to get in the stands,) when I whipped out my big..... PRESS PASS

5) Over hearing a bunch of the Purple Teams Mommies say " That must be Him"

4) The drive down to The Purples Team school after we had beaten Seymour. Opened the sunroof, and listened to David Bowie's "Young Americans" several times.

3) Giving my Uncle Buck a hug

2) When EFT and my 2nd favorite team joined forces to cheer for each other.

1) Let's GO IRISH. What a great cheer, I recommended it highly.

smart guy 0 bcb iii 3

The initial report I got was a possible concussion. No doubt Cody's parents will have a full workup performed here at home. Also, Cody was one of the seven wrestlers who came down with the flu this past week, so he's going to have a headache for a while.

Thank you for letting us know, our prayers will be with him.

I could tell watching your first match that the flu bug had hit ya'll. Hopefully you will recover in time for the regions.

Way to go Irish??¦again! BCB III thanks for making the tournament festive and memorable. Also, congratulations to the Baylor machine and to Hixson (welcome back). Southeast Tennessee was represented very well. Cleveland looked strong, and deep. It??™s a shame that Soddy wasn??™t there too.

The most impressive weekend??™s work in my opinion was by the Bradley Bears. I really thought that (after losing one of the strongest Senior classes in TN history) this year??™s team would be beatable. RU4MOCS, maybe you thought a little too much of the Owls to think that we could win 4 or 5 matches, but you were closer than I. I actually thought we had a good chance of winning seven matches Saturday night (idiotic in retrospect). Congratulations Bradley. You have a tremendous program. The final??™s meet might have been the most complete performance that I have ever seen from one team in a dual meet. Can anyone catch them in 2009? 2010? 2011? Lots of programs are improving, but so is Bradley. It??™s hard to hit a moving target.

Owls, I know that you guys are disappointed with the one sided finals??™ meet, but don??™t forget that you have taken our program to a new height. This season marks our first time as region champions and our first time to participate in the finals at the State Duals. Big achievements! Congratulations and continue to work hard and regain your focus for the Traditional tournaments.

Way to go Irish??¦again! BCB III thanks for making the tournament festive and memorable. Also, congratulations to the Baylor machine and to Hixson (welcome back). Southeast Tennessee was represented very well. Cleveland looked strong, and deep. It??™s a shame that Soddy wasn??™t there too.

The most impressive weekend??™s work in my opinion was by the Bradley Bears. I really thought that (after losing one of the strongest Senior classes in TN history) this year??™s team would be beatable. RU4MOCS, maybe you thought a little too much of the Owls to think that we could win 4 or 5 matches, but you were closer than I. I actually thought we had a good chance of winning seven matches Saturday night (idiotic in retrospect). Congratulations Bradley. You have a tremendous program. The final??™s meet might have been the most complete performance that I have ever seen from one team in a dual meet. Can anyone catch them in 2009? 2010? 2011? Lots of programs are improving, but so is Bradley. It??™s hard to hit a moving target.

Owls, I know that you guys are disappointed with the one sided finals??™ meet, but don??™t forget that you have taken our program to a new height. This season marks our first time as region champions and our first time to participate in the finals at the State Duals. Big achievements! Congratulations and continue to work hard and regain your focus for the Traditional tournaments.

Thanks Jakes Dad for the positive comments. We were fortunate to get on a roll and were able to put together a complete performance from the entire lineup at the right time. I know the Owls are disappointed, but that means that they're at a high level and not happy with being runner-ups. You guys will be formidible in the future as well.

See ya'll in 2 weeks!

Congratulations to Notre Dame on its third State Championship. It was a solid and memorable performance.

Kudos also to Greenback for finishing in fourth place. Great job!

Also, I'm proud of the (27-2) Eagles, whose weekend didn't go as hoped, but who didn't back away from adversity and fought despite a tough situation. Thanks for a good season.