Wilson Central vs Mount Juliet

hoopenitup

"5?"

Well we may not agree on the out come tonight but I agree on it being the best rivalry in the state. Thanks to the coaches, current girls, and the past teams for giving Wilson County great games and sportmanship over the years. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know you were up late MJ so don't fall asleep tonight.

Oh yes, oh my....5 would be the number! Great game as always and a great game plan and stifilng Defense by the Lady Bears. Everyone contributed...right down to Becca Sharpe picking Jessies pocket at the end...

Taylor hitting timely shots, tough play on Jasmine by Heather Miller and Jordan Nixon. Chelsea and Brit were solid also.

I think we need to give a lot of credit to Coach Fryer and staff vs. Bud and his crew (right after half time for the jacket for those keeping score at home) Did I hear some grumbling from the Kitty Nation regarding Bud's sub plan?

Go Bears! and Hoop, I will sleep just fine tonight!

Bears, work on your free throws!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, oh my....5 would be the number! Great game as always and a great game plan and stifilng Defense by the Lady Bears. Everyone contributed...right down to Becca Sharpe picking Jessies pocket at the end... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do you mean fouling Jessie? You must not have had a good view of the foul.

Taylor hitting timely shots, tough play on Jasmine by Heather Miller and Jordan Nixon. Chelsea and Brit were solid also.

WC played such awesome defense and they need to be very proud. Taylor hit nothing that hurt us, without Becca Sharpe, WC would have won the game.

I think we need to give a lot of credit to Coach Fryer and staff vs. Bud and his crew (right after half time for the jacket for those keeping score at home) Did I hear some grumbling from the Kitty Nation regarding Bud's sub plan?

Yea, give Fryer and his staff credit for having the heat on tonight in the gym. I think it ended up hurting them more. WC gave MJ all they wanted and more.......without Burroughs. Scary how bad WC would have beat them had she been able to play!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yes, the rest of the bear nation better get some sleep too! District is right around the corner and you guys better watch out!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh yes, oh my....5 would be the number! Great game as always and a great game plan and stifilng Defense by the Lady Bears. Everyone contributed...right down to Becca Sharpe picking Jessies pocket at the end...

OK OK enough of that bubbling MJ! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Hope you slept well...not!

Still the greatest game around despite some questionable moments, WC not at 100%, and environmental challenges, but that's life in the cave.

Hope Burroughs gets better before Friday and the team stays healthy going into tournaments.

Soooo.... Congrats to the Lady Bears and I'm thinking there's more to come! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You guys at WC really think Fryer turns the heat on for you guys? Please! MJHS is so old that the AC/Heat can only be turned on by season, and since its winter, the heat is turned on throughout the whole building and it isn't an easy process to switch back over to Air, so for you to make a lame excuse about "being too hott" Give me a break and play basketball. You would think by playing here the past 7-8 years you would know by now that the building is going to be very uncomfortable.......It's called "Conditioning" people. The Bears show that they got it...

Good Win Bears.....

You guys at WC really think Fryer turns the heat on for you guys? Please! MJHS is so old that the AC/Heat can only be turned on by season, and since its winter, the heat is turned on throughout the whole building and it isn't an easy process to switch back over to Air, so for you to make a lame excuse about "being too hott" Give me a break and play basketball. You would think by playing here the past 7-8 years you would know by now that the building is going to be very uncomfortable.......It's called "Conditioning" people. The Bears show that they got it...

Good Win Bears.....

Must be magic that other older schools find a way to keep the gyms somewhat comfortable.

Hope the Bears can stay focused on all that "conditioning" in a new state of the art Cave.

You have got to be kidding. A hot gym in February! Who would have thought? It is nothing new to be hot in the MJ gym. Bearsturn is right. You either have heat or air. You cannot easily switch back and forth. Blame it on the county. We used to open the windows up at the top all day before the WC game in February just to bring it down to a bearable temperature. The fact that 1500 people were squeezed in there Probably contributed to the heat as well. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I guess when the new MJ replaces WC as the county Taj Mahal in the fall it will have an up-to -date heating/cooling system. That is unless they run out of money before it is finished. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No new taxes in Wilson County.

Part of being a successful team is being able to survive and ADAPT! If you cannot adapt to a simple hot gym, don't bother worrying about going far in the tournament. Tell me again where that tourney will be? Maybe Bud should turn the heat on himself to get ready and ADAPT ahead of time. Just a thought. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

WHAT A GAME

WHAT A CROWD

WHAT ATMOSPHERE

This is WITHOUT question "THE" best rivaly in the state of Tennessee.

You have the two winningest teams in the state the past 4 years.

2 State Championships between them the past 3 years.

The current AP Poll at MJ #4 and WC #6

AWESOME CROWD SUPPORT.

The gym was packed a good 30 minutes before tipoff.

I did think WC arriving at the game late was questionable.

After the game started it was another CLASSIC.

For the record MJ is (7-0) vs. WC at the cave.

Thanks to the 4 seniors who were honored before the game.

Becca, Heather, Jordan, and Taylor. I believe the PA announced their 4 years record was 112-15. Not to shabby. The home record is 43-1 now. I'll put that up against any group of seniors in the state.

I did take note of Bud Brandon's actions after the game. After the game ended he grabbed his coat and went to the end of the WC bench and as he put his coat and put it on and I don't think he was too eager to shake hands with Fryer. But he did but I noticed he didn't look Fryer in the eye when he did shake his hand.

Now for the COIN FLIP and TOURNAMENT TIME....

Goooooooooooo Lady Bears

What an idiot! Just glad that they have to put up with his ignorance now and not us!

This was a great game to watch and congrats to the Lady Bears for the victory!

"HIS ignornace?????" I don't know if you think you know who BBPride is, but that shows you don't. I have no children at WC and I am not a HIS!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It was a GREAT game and every girl who played last night played with all their heart! It was awesome to see.

"HIS ignornace?????" I don't know if you think you know who BBPride is, but that shows you don't. I have no children at WC and I am not a HIS!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It was a GREAT game and every girl who played last night played with all their heart! It was awesome to see.

And that, BB, is all that needs to be said about these great games between MJ and WC!

Let's play 3 more this year...it could happen!

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And that, BB, is all that needs to be said about these great games between MJ and WC!

Let's play 3 more this year...it could happen!

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Eggzackly! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Still have to be neighbors.

There will be plenty more excitement to come.