Coffee County Girls Basketball?

ladynred

Shame on you Pedo, who do you think you are getting on a public forum and critizing a kid. You are no expert to say whether a kid is or is not an athlete. What makes you think you have the background or qualifications to do that. You have nothing other than a few swings at a baseball in high school. I don't think any scouts where knocking down your door. Kayla is a good girl with feelings and how dare you get on this board and talk about her. If you want to make an editorial like this use your own newspaper for it, not a public forum. It bothers me to know that a non faculty coach would go on a public forum and critisize a student from the school. You should resign tomorrow! This is not the first time you have put down kids. You need to get a real job and grow up! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Cricket, you have managed to sum up the biggest problem, not only in high school athletics, but with youth across the country - in one long winded paragraph. I am done here. You guys grind your axes behind your screen names.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cricket, you have managed to sum up the biggest problem, not only in high school athletics, but with youth across the country - in one long winded paragraph. I am done here. You guys grind your axes behind your screen names.

Cricket, weren't you one of those last year who said the boys team could only win one game because of lack of talent and not because of the coaching? That hurt some boy's feelings too.

Personally, no axe to grind for me. Just care about the girls basketball program at CC. Girls lost last night to conclude another year. Congrats to all the girls for their hard work and dedication. Its hard to be sitting at home during regional tourneys again. Hopefully everything will work out and CC will once again be back in their prominent place with the elite in 8AAA. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Personally, no axe to grind for me. Just care about the girls basketball program at CC. Girls lost last night to conclude another year. Congrats to all the girls for their hard work and dedication. Its hard to be sitting at home during regional tourneys again. Hopefully everything will work out and CC will once again be back in their prominent place with the elite in 8AAA. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Whether you think it is lack of coaching, lack of player development, or lack of athletes- sooner or later you have to look at the record and decide what can be changed. Since it is an election year, let us ponder- are we better off now than we were 4 years ago?

Whether you think it is lack of coaching, lack of player development, or lack of athletes- sooner or later you have to look at the record and decide what can be changed. Since it is an election year, let us ponder- are we better off now than we were 4 years ago?

We are not!!! IF it was not for 3 very good hard working seniors, that believed in each other and this team. this season would have been worse than what it was!!!! I say again Games are won and lost in the off season!!!!!! And Coffee has NO off season program... If Scroggins wants any success next year he better get something going for the off season. He needs to open the gym everyday and make the girls shoot!!!! Every successful team has an off season program, its the only way you will get better! Somebody needs to step up and make this system understand that one man can not coach 3 sports and expect to be successful!!!! I do not mean any disrespect to Scroggins but he has to much on his plate and the kids of the program suffer....