Cannon County

Gridiron88

Wait, wait, wait. The new head coach at Cannon County is a 5A freshman coach? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Can't we bring back the guy that one 3 games in 2 years, he's starting to look better!?!?

I love Woodbury!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, wait, wait. The new head coach at Cannon County is a 5A freshman coach? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Can't we bring back the guy that one 3 games in 2 years, he's starting to look better!?!?

I love Woodbury!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Why is that so funny croach?? Not any more hilarious than OHS hiring a guy who was a ONE yr HC at a 1 A school is it?

Why is that so funny croach?? Not any more hilarious than OHS hiring a guy who was a ONE yr HC at a 1 A school is it?

Yes, it really is! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Not just for obvious reasons but simply for the fact this guy worked for the guy with the 1 year coaching experience. Like I said before, it's probably a dead issue... surely he wouldn't get the job.

Uh, no.......Coach Bartsch ( sp?), our Oakland freshman coach never worked for the guy with one yr head coaching experience ( McDaniel). He worked for LeBron Ferguson for one yr and prior to that he was at Wilson Central. McDaniel wanted to keep him at OHS, but Barsch wanted to continue coaching the wingt which he knows extremely well......but Mc wished to discountinue that offensive scheme. Thus, the reason why Coach B felt the need to apply elsewhere. The players really liked this guy and so did the parents that I talked to.

Croachie, I know that you are high on Coach Rick Collins, right? Well, word is that Collins thinks that Coach B did an amazing job teaching the freshman the wingt at OHS. They sure ran it better than the varsity ever did at OHS. Now whether that could translate over as a varsity head coach at the 1A level, I have no clue. At least he has coordinator experience. They hired Sharsch at Eagleville when he only had freshman head coach experience at Riverdale, didn't they? I am just saying this guy did a good job for us, and I hope he gets a shot somewhere.

Yes, it really is! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Not just for obvious reasons but simply for the fact this guy worked for the guy with the 1 year coaching experience. Like I said before, it's probably a dead issue... surely he wouldn't get the job.

He would be a very good coach

boys boys boys. . . coach barsch. (i think is how you spell it) is the new head coach of cannon county football. yes,he does bring the wing-t.from what i've heard this fellow has got more experience than anyone on this board knows of. now the experience part is just hear say.but the fact is he is the new coach.

boys boys boys. . . coach barsch. (i think is how you spell it) is the new head coach of cannon county football. yes,he does bring the wing-t.from what i've heard this fellow has got more experience than anyone on this board knows of. now the experience part is just hear say.but the fact is he is the new coach.

Are you serious? He really got it? GOOD FOR HIM!! I am glad to hear this and hope it is really true. Buy into his system and I think you will get the results you are looking for.

Hey commonsense.......this isn't the first time I have heard that Rankin gave a coach a bad reference. Just ask Coach Britton....he blackballed him more than once. Just ask LOD.....he knows too. I think that is pretty dang sorry myself.

Are you serious? He really got it? GOOD FOR HIM!! I am glad to hear this and hope it is really true. Buy into his system and I think you will get the results you are looking for.

Hey commonsense.......this isn't the first time I have heard that Rankin gave a coach a bad reference. Just ask Coach Britton....he blackballed him more than once. Just ask LOD.....he knows too. I think that is pretty dang sorry myself.

Can you imagine what a headache Rankin would have had if Crawford had gone to Blackman, or Britton had gotten the job at Siegel with all the talent they have? That is just two that I know of that has gone on.

As for Coach B (I am not even gonna try to spell it this early in the morning) going to CC, GOOD for him and good luck! If he takes the kind of Wing T that they use in WC with the throwing game they use it could do real well. If nothing else it could bring up some interesting possibilities come Gold Ball time in this state. Isn't Alcoa 2A as well? Now that is ONE 2A matchup I would pay big money to see!B)

Can we all tell who I would be rooting for? Yes, I knew we could. Go LIONS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />