Britton resigns at Franklin Co?

CommonSenseMD

I think that Morris Rogers, the county AD, ought to have his shot at the job. He apparently considers himself an expert since he has been very critical of Coach Britton. His top assistant needs to be the guy from up North that Coach Britton hired. This guy has weaseled his way into the wt. room and has backstabbed more than one of his fellow assistants. My respect for Franklin Co. has dwindled down to nothing. I hope you guys get what you deserve.

Wow, You've done your homework for somebody not from F.C.. Alot of us think an AD change is needed here. But not move him to coach, We need a motivator for the boys.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, You've done your homework for somebody not from F.C.. Alot of us think an AD change is needed here. But not move him to coach, We need a motivator for the boys.

lol...he would have to take a huge paycut to coach. Plus, the progarm would slide deeper. I also hear the gurls bb coach may be on the way out

it has been awful how he treated her. He treated her sister the same way. One of the assistant principals stepped in and had a talk with him.

I heard that too. Had a person who was at one of the BB said if that had been his daughter that night there would have been a serious talk after the game. He doesn't even have a daughter that plays.

We all understand that you want a new o-line coach in here to improve the Pioneer o-line so your son does not get killed when he is under center!!!! LOL

Understand that games are won and lost up front. You can have more than one line coach and most teams do. It's not about me or you, it's about doing all we can to help the players be successful. Don't bring my son into this.