Britton resigns at Franklin Co?

CommonSenseMD

It will really put your players behind for spring if the new coach search drags on like Coffee County's has. If the new guy implements a different offense or defense......will make it MUCH worse too for the players and new staff to get things rolling with such a late start.

I hope you are right too coffee county has taken so long that coaches are pulling there names out left and right. Sometimes its just not worth the waiting.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blocking techniques! Exactly what we need! Sorry Phoenix, couldn't help myself. I think he teaches math or history.

Nitro14, It sounds like you have a major problem with the current coaching staff at WC. Your post are constantly putting down the staff. I don`t know much about the current staff but sounds like you maybe one of the ones that was behind getting Harris fired. I think that WC has a off and Def line coach already in place that does a fine job.

Nitro14, It sounds like you have a major problem with the current coaching staff at WC. Your post are constantly putting down the staff. I don`t know much about the current staff but sounds like you maybe one of the ones that was behind getting Harris fired. I think that WC has a off and Def line coach already in place that does a fine job.

First of all, I don't have a problem with the coaching staff, I was just cutting up with Phoenix. I believe I posted something today about they were not getting paid enough. Hiring Britton would help our program a great deal. Second of all, I think your posts have a whole lot more negative comments than mine. I have the upmost respect for the Harris family and the work they have done for the program. I believe I said in a earlier post that Donnie should have been retained in some fashion. Phoenix knows me and can tell you I didn't have a thing to do with the Harris firing and I don't appreciate your assumptions.