9aa All District

shpshter93

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prob someone from E Lit,Hume Fog, or Pearl Cohn - or u could have a Co Magnet School player too - that would be 8 MVPS!

This award goes to the best player in the league. Period. That would be Mcalister, hands down. 3rd leading scorer in the state ppg. Team is advancing to the regionals. In the next few years with the promising young players at MLK and East we should see the award go to a public player. The school has nothing to do with who gets the MVP. If you want everyone to be special...than no one is. There is always the ymca, where they take your money and make you all feel special. If you are reading this and want to win the mvp, then go out and work for it, or take this to the public private debate.

p.s. if you took Mcalisters ppg average and multiplyed it by 1.8 she would be averageing 36.18ppg, her totals would be 3,627 points in her career, so far. Of course she does not count as 1.8 when its beneficial to her. lol

Thats what I said. Its just a shame that a girl like Ross had to sit for 2 years or play sparingly. Not looking for a fight with the lipscomb faithful, its not my fault you got knoced out by East. I think it was Mr. Gaither who made a comment about MTCS beating Ezell and that being the Biggest upset of 9aa until East beat Ezell. Dont even hear a cricket chirping now. If my team had been beaten by Ezell twice, and east had beaten ezell, I dont think we would overlook east. I think folks in 9aa are getting a preview of what is to come from east. Good luck to east, and ezell in the next round.

Three Biggest Upsets of the Year in Metro Nashville

1. Ravenwood over Hillsboro (How in the world did that happen?)

2. East over Ezell-Harding (This gave East all the confidence that they needed to get on a roll. Previous to this, their only district win was a 8 point win over MLK.)

3. MTCS over Ezell-Harding (When you look at the story behind the game, Ezell got blown out of the game for 3 quarters and had their coach suspended for 2 games for technicals.)

Moral of the Story - If you take any opponent too lightly, you are apt to get beat. David Lipscomb did ZERO prep for East in the District Tournament and got beat.

2. East over Ezell-Harding (This gave East all the confidence that they needed to get on a roll. Previous to this, their only district win was a 8 point win over MLK.)

3. MTCS over Ezell-Harding (When you look at the story behind the game, Ezell got blown out of the game for 3 quarters and had their coach suspended for 2 games for technicals.)

Moral of the Story - If you take any opponent too lightly, you are apt to get beat. David Lipscomb did ZERO prep for East in the District Tournament and got beat.

"Never underestimate your opponent." John Wooden

Well Mr. Gaither, enjoy your break. lol How is it that a team with three seniors gets knocked out of the playoffs the night they begin and their coach gets Co-Coach of the year. If giving east confidence to knock of Lipscomb and CPA was the cost of ezell loss. I am sure it is worth it, it sure did not cost them a thing, District and Tournament Champs. You always seem to be pushing for Lipscomb and hating on Ezell. Must just kill you to have to bow down to that other church of christ school down the road. How Mr. Gaither gets a trip to the Region? BUY A TICKET !