9aa All District

shpshter93

Well Mr. Gaither, enjoy your break. lol How is it that a team with three seniors gets knocked out of the playoffs the night they begin and their coach gets Co-Coach of the year. If giving east confidence to knock of Lipscomb and CPA was the cost of ezell loss. I am sure it is worth it, it sure did not cost them a thing, District and Tournament Champs. You always seem to be pushing for Lipscomb and hating on Ezell. Must just kill you to have to bow down to that other church of christ school down the road. How Mr. Gaither gets a trip to the Region? BUY A TICKET !

I will pay my $5 to get into the region game just like you. By the way, I am proud of FRA and CPA and the way they represent themselves. I strongly feel that teams ought to win with class and lose with class. Hope to see you in Spring Hill!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will pay my $5 to get into the region game just like you. By the way, I am proud of FRA and CPA and the way they represent themselves. I strongly feel that teams ought to win with class and lose with class. Hope to see you in Spring Hill!

Well then practice what you preach...I can assure you that I am a summer league AAU coach. The girls that have played for me are some of the best young women in this city. They play at schools all over this area. I personally find it to be antagonistic that you would take a shot at them with your comments. (except for cpa,fra,and DL who you said have class).I am the type of person that would respond to your comments about other team's players and coaches not having class, with a swift rap on the head. But, alas these coaches and great girls have been working on my soul...So what I will say to you is that I know that you just wanted your team to win and maybe you just need a hug.

So maybe I see you at spring hill. NAH

Guest bballmom10

Just wondering - how do you know DL did ZERO prep for East? Are you a coach or a player?

I'm the parent of a player and know that they spent a lot of time watching film of their first 2 games with East Lit. They also did a lot of practice trying to simulate their defense. The fact is East Lit played better than Lipscomb on that night. That's why you play the game. Neither team shows up expecting to lose, and trust me Lipscomb knew they could lose to East Lit. Over confidence was not the issue. The district was tough this year and good teams were knocked out early. It's great to see the district gain strength from top to bottom. I hope the 4 teams will represent 9AA well and make some noise as they move on. Please stop bashing the teams that are done. BTW I am not referencing you dr.no. just happen to hit reply on your post.

My Predictions for Friday Night:

Ezell over Giles County by 30 (You are welcome Sharpshooter)

Lewis County over East by 8

Hume-Fogg over Hickman County by 4

Marshall County over CPA by 24

The only potential glitch that I see from Ezell and Marshall County making it to Sub-state is that Marshall County would have to get by Lewis County again in the Semis. These two teams split in Regular Season. Hope that I am wrong on East and CPA, but I doubt it.

I'm the parent of a player and know that they spent a lot of time watching film of their first 2 games with East Lit. They also did a lot of practice trying to simulate their defense. The fact is East Lit played better than Lipscomb on that night. That's why you play the game. Neither team shows up expecting to lose, and trust me Lipscomb knew they could lose to East Lit. Over confidence was not the issue. The district was tough this year and good teams were knocked out early. It's great to see the district gain strength from top to bottom. I hope the 4 teams will represent 9AA well and make some noise as they move on. Please stop bashing the teams that are done. BTW I am not referencing you dr.no. just happen to hit reply on your post.

Didn't think you were bashing at all, but thanks for clarifying. In fact, your post is exactly what I was trying to get across with my question. I know first hand DL did a lot of work preparing for East Lit. Likewise, East Lit. obviously did a lot of work preparing for DL. I hope all the 9AA teams win tomorrow night! I'm sure not going to pick against East.....