Cloudland destroys Unaka just like predicted

zAZa90

If you are referring to me as who I think you are try again "Maxalt" or should I say coach /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> you can hide behind a screen name as well but not alot of people like are exactly on the Snavely wagon right now so put 2 in 2 together and even the most gullable person can pick out of the whole staff up there who you are.

In defense of Kenneth Chambers the school nor school board system has a reason to let him go. He actually wins basketball games with lesser talent than any team in the conference and thats why he is wanted by numerous amounts of schools in this area and it is noticeable.

Kenneth Chambers isn't going know where if he leaves it will be on his own terms. The Hurley Holler,Hodge Branch,and Blue Hole Rd commitee does not decide if he stays or go's. I am sorry the girls program has been accustomed to winning since Kenneth has took the job at Unaka while since Snavely has taken over he has succeeded to make it embarrasing for people to even watch.

Alot of you so called poster's/coaches that post on here seem to be a tad bit jealous because of the way he does things on the creek and thats fine I am pretty sure he could care less what other coaches on Stoney Creek think of his methods and style of coaching.

You guys might want to take some notes the next time his team plays and you might learn a thing or two in the future.

BIZZLE Maybe you would like to clear up just exactly what you do mean by the "Hurley Hollow" "Hodge Branch" and "BLUE HOLE ROAD (which by the way is PANHANDLE ROAD)" committee, especially since I live on blue hole road.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangerdad you obviously didnt read my post clear enough. I didnt say Unaka's girls didnt have any talent I said that Kenneth has probably the least talent between Hampton,North Greene and Cloudland and still finds way's to win basketball games thats what makes him a good basketball coach.

I will not sit here and argue with you because you know deep down that the boys program is in need of change the fans know it the administration knows it and stoney creek knows it but they dont wont to break up there little circle on the creek so therefore he will remain the head coach win or lose and keep making Unaka basketball look pathetic.

Kenneth is a good coach, but there is no way that Unaka's girls team has the least talent in the conference. Have you watched Winters, or Scott, or Byers play?

BIZZLE Maybe you would like to clear up just exactly what you do mean by the "Hurley Hollow" "Hodge Branch" and "BLUE HOLE ROAD (which by the way is PANHANDLE ROAD)" committee, especially since I live on blue hole road.

Thats where all the coaches from the creek reside. Therefore, they think that they decide who stays and who goes. It was nothing towards you

Thats where all the coaches from the creek reside. Therefore, they think that they decide who stays and who goes. It was nothing towards you

Well, I am sorry you have been so misinformed. The only coach on this road coaches in Georgia and I sure don't know of any other coaches on the other 2 roads as well. Furthermore, it does not matter to me who goes or who stays, I have found that in playing ball of any kind the parents or at least most of us have very little say or none at all, good or bad. I go to the games to support my daughter(s) and to do whatever I can to support her(s) team and that really has nothing to do with whoever the coach is, was, or wants to be.

Rangerdad you obviously didnt read my post clear enough. I didnt say Unaka's girls didnt have any talent I said that Kenneth has probably the least talent between Hampton,North Greene and Cloudland and still finds way's to win basketball games thats what makes him a good basketball coach.

I will not sit here and argue with you because you know deep down that the boys program is in need of change the fans know it the administration knows it and stoney creek knows it but they dont wont to break up there little circle on the creek so therefore he will remain the head coach win or lose and keep making Unaka basketball look pathetic.

I understood you perfectly when you refer to Lady Rangers as the least talented of the Teams. The Coach does not shoot the basketball for them or run the plays, he calls the plays and educates them on the Game along with some positive encouragement. I have watched these teams compete for the last 4 years at the middle school level and the High School Level and the talent seems to be pretty even amoung their conference so I understand you to say that the Unaka Ladies are the least talented and they are not. Hampton,Cloudland, Johnson County,and Happy Valley are right at the same level on the Ladies Side. Like I said I don't think you have any interest on the Lady Rangers side or Boys side so stop"Tooting Coach Chambers Horn. There will be talented players come and go for every team, Coaches can't do the work for them out on the court they have to want it more than the other Team's. Look what happen to the Lady Rangers last Night, the Lady Bulldogs came from behind twice to defeat the Lady Rangers, could the coaching been the problem or the Players performance? The talent seemed pretty even for both Team's

The Ranger's biggest problem on the boys side is the EGO's of a few of the players and their disrespect for the other Teammates. Snavely can't fix that, it comes from "Home" so therfore until those players move on and other talent moves in it will stay the same for now because that's all he has to choose from. If you will notice the Ensor's stepped aside when all of the " 2004 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM" moved on.

I understood you perfectly when you refer to Lady Rangers as the least talented of the Teams. The Coach does not shoot the basketball for them or run the plays, he calls the plays and educates them on the Game along with some positive encouragement. I have watched these teams compete for the last 4 years at the middle school level and the High School Level and the talent seems to be pretty even amoung their conference so I understand you to say that the Unaka Ladies are the least talented and they are not. Hampton,Cloudland, Johnson County,and Happy Valley are right at the same level on the Ladies Side. Like I said I don't think you have any interest on the Lady Rangers side or Boys side so stop"Tooting Coach Chambers Horn. There will be talented players come and go for every team, Coaches can't do the work for them out on the court they have to want it more than the other Team's. Look what happen to the Lady Rangers last Night, the Lady Bulldogs came from behind twice to defeat the Lady Rangers, could the coaching been the problem or the Players performance? The talent seemed pretty even for both Team's

The Ranger's biggest problem on the boys side is the EGO's of a few of the players and their disrespect for the other Teammates. Snavely can't fix that, it comes from "Home" so therfore until those players move on and other talent moves in it will stay the same for now because that's all he has to choose from. If you will notice the Ensor's stepped aside when all of the " 2004 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM" moved on.

There shouldn't be any egos on the Rangers team. They can barely stay on the floor with anybody. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I will tell you what happened last night. The lady Dogs have improved and the Blue Crew is making a statement with every defeat of the Rangers. Cloudland is the best team and if they play their best game, they will not be beaten. I don't understand why the Creeker fans are so tore up. This has been coming for a long time and I told everyone it would happen. Cloudland and Hampton have taken complete control over sports in this county. Its been proven on the court and on the field. The Creekers will just have to get used to being second fiddle. And I speak for Elizabethton as well. Hampton swept both them and HV in boys action and Hamptons girls should have beaten them too. This is the new era. The Blue Crew era. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> When you talk about district and regional titles now, you have to talk about Cloudland. Nuff said.

There shouldn't be any egos on the Rangers team. They can barely stay on the floor with anybody. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I will tell you what happened last night. The lady Dogs have improved and the Blue Crew is making a statement with every defeat of the Rangers. Cloudland is the best team and if they play their best game, they will not be beaten. I don't understand why the Creeker fans are so tore up. This has been coming for a long time and I told everyone it would happen. Cloudland and Hampton have taken complete control over sports in this county. Its been proven on the court and on the field. The Creekers will just have to get used to being second fiddle. And I speak for Elizabethton as well. Hampton swept both them and HV in boys action and Hamptons girls should have beaten them too. This is the new era. The Blue Crew era. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> When you talk about district and regional titles now, you have to talk about Cloudland. Nuff said.

I wish em well, I'll be looking for the road sign that says WELCOME TO ROAN MOUNTAIN TENNERSEEEEEEEEE HOME OF BLUE CREW REGIONAL CHAMPIONS 2007/2008 or maybe "CAUTION" YOU ARE ENTERING THE BLUE CREW ERA" or "STOP" "WATCH FOR A "FLOP" THE BLUE CREW MADE IT TO STATE......OH NO BUT WAIT ITS TOO LATE .... THE RANGER'S been there DONE THAT ......... BROUGHT HOME THE STATE TITLE.... GOOD LUCK FROM ALL US CREEKERS ....excuse me while I wipe the tears from my eyes , I'm getting all emotional, my heart along with all the other "CREEKERS" is broken we are beside ourselves, the "BLUE CREW" HAS SPOKEN........ We can't function without a top notch ball Team, what will we ever do. I Predict the "BLUE CREW" will be singing the "BLUES if they make to state, Remember: To get to State you have to go through Elzabethton.....take the scenic route, around Jason Whitten Way show them there's a new ERA

sincerely,

The New ERA (Elizabethton-Rangers Association) ......ENuff SAIIIIID . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well atleast you stated something right Rangerdad...The ranger program cannot function unless they have a good team and good players... the 04 and 05 state tournament teams proven fact.

cbizzle you must really hate the Ranger program. Why?.......I keep waiting to read your tantrum, because it does not look like your going to get your way. What team can function without good players?

Oldrangerhead I dont hate any team I may disagree with some things but I leave it at that.

And I dont throw tantrums my friend over a highschool sports website that is mostly parents/coaches/ and etc trying to stir up trouble that people get on here and read about and it makes their day. This board is an opinion board key word opinion. I dont care if 1 person agrees with me thats not the point the point is that you dont want to admit that this program has went down hill over the past 3 years all you so called true ranger fans or I should say fake ranger fans who obviously believe it's the kids lack of talent that seperates them from winning well I say thats a bunch of crap and will be the first one to tell you its not the talent that keeps them from winning and people who have watched them play know that and its not secret at all.

When your a coach and you cant adjust to other teams style of play offensively or defensively I dont care how good you are or how bad you are and you dont know how to use your players/bench in the correct way then what you are seeing at the moment will continue.

And you ask me what teams can function without good players.. I take it you have seen Cloudland play this year they returned 2 starters off of last years team if I am not mistaken and they start 2 sophmores and 1 other medioccur senior along with that. No one they bring off the bench stands out either .Coach Smith if you notice knows how to use his players and they know their roles to a "T" and he has a different game plan for each opponent offensively and defensively night in and night out and thats why they win basketball games.

Now the question you have to ask yourself is this. with the athletes Unaka has from the freshman class on up do you honestly think that Unaka is bad enough to have lost to Not only Happy Valley who I believe had only 2 or 3 wins until playing Unaka defeated them. Or I will take it even further and say was they bad enough to have lost to a North Greene who was defeated by Clinch and had barely won 3 to 4 games as well now you answer me that question and Ill see if your thoughts have changed.

Rangerdad how bout them apples tonight son? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Cloudland's third straight district championship. You're looking at one fan here who has stayed on this site through thick and thin. When the Rangers were on top, I was here. And now that we're on top, I'm definitely gonna be here. You see there is a reason the good Lord put the Landers up on the mountain and the creekers down in the valley. When the going got tough for the Landers, they just look up to the sky in faith. When the going got tough for the creekers, there players look for the biggest rock to hide under and their parents rip the coaches and each other to shreds. The creekers didn't need the Blue Crew to destroy them, they've done it to themselves. As long as Ned Smith is at the front of the Lander pack, we are going to continue to pile up trophies year after year. I'm not the kind of guy to say I told you so and I'm not the kind of guy to toot my own horn, but TOOT TOOT!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The Cloudland Highlanders are once again recipients of a championship trophy. Whooooooo!!

Well atleast you stated something right Rangerdad...The ranger program cannot function unless they have a good team and good players... the 04 and 05 state tournament teams proven fact.

bizzle,

We all owe you an apology. I think I can speak for almost everybody on here when I say that we're sorry that you've forgotten a few things. Let me jog your memory.

A) 25 years of winning tradition (and before you click reply to this one with the last two years in mind, please finish reading)

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> 5 trips to the state tournament

C) 1 state championship

D) 9 straight conference titles (not to mention many others that weren't in a row)

E) I guess I could get into district, regionals and substates, but I don't want to keep you all night and well, you get the picture. And to continue point A, you seem to be having a harder time with functioning because of a few bad years than alot of other people. Wonder why that is?

It seems to me that you think you have a pretty good idea about basketball, but I really have a feeling that you just might be coming up short somewhere else. If you don't feel successful in your everyday life, feeling a little bit of power from coaching on a message board must be pretty good (Actually, it must be real good because you seem to pop up about every other post). When nobody knows who you are or who you are for, you can bash, criticize, coach, encourage, pick plays, judge talent and so much more just by firing up your computer and pecking away on the keyboard. How convenient for you and whoever else is huddled up around the screen while you call the shots from the "sideline." You never have to talk to anybody, look at anybody... heck, you don't even have to stand up. Coach Snavely (and all the other coaches you think you know more than) must be crazy.... sounds like they need to get your job! I bet you've even logged on 10 or 12 times since your last post just to see who has responded... tapping your foot to the hourglass on the screen while the message board link loads up. Well, I hope I've made your day and you feel good about yourself when you respond to this one.... after all, everybody has a calling.