Station Camp vs. Gallatin 2-11-2008

kyskywalker

Gallatin dominated SC earlier in the year. Will the second meeting be a better outcome for the Bison?

I think it will be a very close game...last time the two teams met Gallatin shot the lights out to start the game and Station Camp couldn't buy a basket, 18-2 was how the score to start the game...but I think it could go either way.

I think Gallatin will win this game, however Station Camp is 5x better than they were the last time they played. And how about Jenkins 54, 42, and 39 the last 3 games, and he's a JUNIOR! I've seen him every year since 8th grade and every year he gets better and better, this kid is a future SEC player of the year.

Jenkins is an offensive machine. Station Camp is playing with a lot more confidence. Unfortunately, their league is horrible. Only good win is against White House. Why don't they play someone out of conference to try to help themselves be ready for the tournament run. They are good enough to make it to the state, but not a lot of competition. Most nights since Christmas break, its just what will the score be and how many will Jenkins score. This game will be close, but Station Camp must win, not play close.

Jenkins is an offensive machine. Station Camp is playing with a lot more confidence. Unfortunately, their league is horrible. Only good win is against White House. Why don't they play someone out of conference to try to help themselves be ready for the tournament run. They are good enough to make it to the state, but not a lot of competition. Most nights since Christmas break, its just what will the score be and how many will Jenkins score. This game will be close, but Station Camp must win, not play close.

Well actually I think this is a great game before post-season play, playing against a very good Gallatin team, who was ranked in the preseason top 10 in the midstate I believe.

It helps that Station Camp is hitting on all cylinders again, and this game should help gauge how far they can make it. The key will be for Station Camp to limit Gallatin's shooting, because in the earlier game, Gallatin was playing lights out pretty much, but after that both teams played close.

Starting strong, and finishing strong will be key to a Bison victory.