District 9-A

ecu

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only three teams have a shot at winning this tournament: Forrest, MTCS, and Van Buren. Forrest is by far the best team but teams can have a bad day. MTCS is good but not as deep as Forrest. VB can be very dangerous. Community and Cascade are a good match in the 4-5 game. Eagleville does not have enough scorers to win. Boyd has no hope.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only three teams have a shot at winning this tournament: Forrest, MTCS, and Van Buren. Forrest is by far the best team but teams can have a bad day. MTCS is good but not as deep as Forrest. VB can be very dangerous. Community and Cascade are a good match in the 4-5 game. Eagleville does not have enough scorers to win. Boyd has no hope.

I dont think Van Buren has a good shot unless the whole district tourney is being played there?? I believe Forrest will take it and look for another trip to the 'Boro.

Best wishes to the teams in 9A as they begin District Tournament play next week. I can't wait , seems like all the teams kick it up a notch and makes for some great basketball. GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!! Believe in yourselves and the sky is the limit........... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MTCS vs FC Boyd @ MTCS---------------Winner

Semi-2/14 @ Community

7:00 ------------------------------Winner

Van Buren vs Eagleville @ VB----------------Winner

--------------------Champinoship

2/18 @ Community

8:00

Community vs Cascade @ Community-----Winner--------

7:00 2/11

VS 2/14

@ Community-----------Winner

__________________________________Forrest-----------

I hope you can figure this one out?

here is the way I see it happening!

Community beats Cascade

Van Buren Beats Eagleville

MTCS beats Boyd

At Community

Forrest Beats Community (I hate to even type that lol)

MTCS beats Van buren

Championship Forrest Beats MTCS

Now lets talk about this Consolation Math-up

This will be the worst game ever in tournament history. Neither team wants to win this game. If you win you end up third in the district and are in Forrest's bracket in the region. However if you lose you are fourth and you would not have to play Forrest again until the championship. I believe that after the first round of the region tourny it will be a 9a sweep. So it is not bad to be the #4 from 9a and play the #1 from 10a. In other words you want to finish 2nd or 4th.

Van Buren Beats Community in consolation.

Are you suggesting that a team should throw a game? That is why the TSSAA should give a bye to the winners of the district tournament and make the consolation game an elimination game. Thought you said if you were a true fan you had to pick your team. Why not the Viqueens?

I never suggested throwing a game. I was just showing the scenerio that may or may not unfold. For the being a fan thing, your right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Queens win the tourny

after we win it I just hope Forrest finishes 4th /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Keeps them out of our bracket in the region /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

here is the way I see it happening!

Community beats Cascade

Van Buren Beats Eagleville

MTCS beats Boyd

At Community

Forrest Beats Community (I hate to even type that lol)

MTCS beats Van buren

Championship Forrest Beats MTCS

Now lets talk about this Consolation Math-up

This will be the worst game ever in tournament history. Neither team wants to win this game. If you win you end up third in the district and are in Forrest's bracket in the region. However if you lose you are fourth and you would not have to play Forrest again until the championship. I believe that after the first round of the region tourny it will be a 9a sweep. So it is not bad to be the #4 from 9a and play the #1 from 10a. In other words you want to finish 2nd or 4th.

Van Buren Beats Community in consolation.

If Daffern can help out some in the tourny the viqs have a shot at consolation. Boyce & Thompson are a pretty good threat & Jones has scored well as of late. I wish them LOL & look forward to seeing them play a lot more for they are a young team. I think Forrest is a great team & wish them LOL as well. The "Boro is well within their grasp.