District 11A vs. District 12A

culleokarep

Cully played very well. Cornersville just played their best game of the season against them Friday night. It's gonna be a great game and I'm giving the edge to Cully just because of play at home, even though they lost to Moore Co. earlier this year there.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MC by 8

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominate is a strong word. Beat WC and STown by a couple of baskets and got a lot of breaks from the officals. They certainly came together and played well as a team. The best I've seen them play all year.

Yeah good calls. The one ref almost cost them the Summertown game there with that stupid foul call close to the end.

After watching the 11A consolation and championship last night, I believe that there may be a few upsets early in the Region tournament. I don't see Culleoka beating a good Wayne Co. team, Richland could upset Collinwood, and I believe that Cornersville maybe able to put a fight against Summertown. The sure thing in this tournament is Moore Co. over Mt. Pleasant. M.C. is playing very well and is playing like every game is their last. Culleoka last night couldn't hit 5ft. shots, made too many bad shot selections and way too many turnovers to be a state contender. Cornersville and Richland are starting to pick up their play game by game. Cornersville is playing well at the right, while Richland may have something to prove to the team that put them out last season.

Good luck to all the teams in the Region tournaments!!

After watching the 11A consolation and championship last night, I believe that there may be a few upsets early in the Region tournament. I don't see Culleoka beating a good Wayne Co. team, Richland could upset Collinwood, and I believe that Cornersville maybe able to put a fight against Summertown. The sure thing in this tournament is Moore Co. over Mt. Pleasant. M.C. is playing very well and is playing like every game is their last. Culleoka last night couldn't hit 5ft. shots, made too many bad shot selections and way too many turnovers to be a state contender. Cornersville and Richland are starting to pick up their play game by game. Cornersville is playing well at the right, while Richland may have something to prove to the team that put them out last season.

Good luck to all the teams in the Region tournaments!!

well you were dead on about the Moore co Mt pleasant game.........you seemed to want to pick Cornersville but couldnt bring yourself to pull the trigger.......you should have gone for it...that would have put you at 50percent!!!!

well you were dead on about the Moore co Mt pleasant game.........you seemed to want to pick Cornersville but couldnt bring yourself to pull the trigger.......you should have gone for it...that would have put you at 50percent!!!!

I told you to watch for the upsets! I didn't pick anybody. I felt like any team could beat any team. Moore Co. was the closest thing to a sure thing! Cornersville is playing with a chip on their shoulder. Now we will have to see if they can pull of another upset to advance to the finals!!

to say culleoka wouldnt beat wayne co. was stupid....culleoka is playing bad basketball right now...good enough to easily beat wayne co. tho.....we did lose to moore co. and we played horrible...but you guys act like moore co. isnt every bit as good as culleoka...ive said from the start of the year that there is a very good chance culleoka and moore co. could meet in the state finals...nonetheless....congrats to cornersville on the big win...thats awesome and i love how district 11 is dominating this year...hopefully two teams from this district will go to state