privates

pujo

What do the private school people think should be done that would be fair to everyone. I think we all need to join hands and come up with a happy medium. By this time next year this will be even clearer. The name calling is just going to make this get even more out of hand and cause a total split. I am much more in favor of a multipler, but I'll be honest, I'm only worried about the small rural 1a schools.

Pujo,

I don't have a great fixall solution. I would like to continue playing Cloudland, Collinwood, Gordonsville, BGA, CPA, Moore Co., Trousdale, S. Pitt., Goodpasture, Ezell, etc. I do not want to play RBS, Watertown, Light Christian, Clarksville Academy, Monterey, etc. How do we do something like that?

Scout, look at the thread, "better idea." It was originally posted by someone else on the football board. You can schedule anyone you want to schedule during the regular season! Only the top teams go to the playoffs and you are encouraged to play better teams to enchance you playoff status (strength of schedule). That is the solution.

I doubt if it will happen but in a way I like it the way it is.We were not real pleased with the whuppin we took last year but after watching the film time and time again,for one reason or another,we just did'nt play very well.Our coach has never cried fowl.He said he wants it left just like it is.Like all good coaches and teams'competition is what it is all about and we are determined to win it all.I have know proof that anyone is cheating and even if they are,they will evevtually get caught.I do think the private schools have a few advantages but that will just make the victory that much sweeter,blow the whistle and let the games begin.GO LANDERS