Justin Blake

yankees8589

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if I knew what you were saying, maybe I and the others would reply.

I don't proof read everything I post...Perhaps I should so all the Harvard grads like yourself would u nderstand. I'm just a dumb hick from Tennessee that loves Basketball and for your information i get my share of replies from my post. Your not one of those people with a complex are you? Like your so much smarter than everyone else. I have a son in the Marine Corp ( 4yrs and already a SGT) and another that got accepted to Naval Nuclear Power School (was also in the Nation Honor Society)

If I were so Dumb wonder how I turned out these fine young men. I'm pretty sure you knew what I was saying in my post ...You just had to slide that nasty little comment in but that's cool. Life goes on...I never claimed to be an intelectual giant in the first place. See Ya Later dude.

I don't proof read everything I post...Perhaps I should so all the Harvard grads like yourself would u nderstand. I'm just a dumb hick from Tennessee that loves Basketball and for your information i get my share of replies from my post. Your not one of those people with a complex are you? Like your so much smarter than everyone else. I have a son in the Marine Corp ( 4yrs and already a SGT) and another that got accepted to Naval Nuclear Power School (was also in the Nation Honor Society)

If I were so Dumb wonder how I turned out these fine young men. I'm pretty sure you knew what I was saying in my post ...You just had to slide that nasty little comment in but that's cool. Life goes on...I never claimed to be an intelectual giant in the first place. See Ya Later dude.

Pay no mind yankee....just another Dyersburg poster. Most ,not all, take any dig they can. I like your posts!!! You need to give yourself a big ole pat on the back for those fine young men you have raised /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You are correct great shooters are hard to come by...he has tremendous range and he is quick. Got to see that the other night. He is REALLY getting more physical...gonna help during tournaments.

Pay no mind yankee....just another Dyersburg poster. Most ,not all, take any dig they can. I like your posts!!! You need to give yourself a big ole pat on the back for those fine young men you have raised You are correct great shooters are hard to come by...he has tremendous range and he is quick. Got to see that the other night. He is REALLY getting more physical...gonna help during tournaments.

Thanks

Ole Miss would be a great school for Blake.

Dont think that Ole Miss will be the place for him.They have already signed at the two guard spot Terrico White and they alredy have playing now David Huertas who transfered in from Florida.I think that he will be battling for time with them,and both are pretty good and with White being 6'5 and Huertas 6'4.

Dont think that Ole Miss will be the place for him.They have already signed at the two guard spot Terrico White and they alredy have playing now David Huertas who transfered in from Florida.I think that he will be battling for time with them,and both are pretty good and with White being 6'5 and Huertas 6'4.

I may not have the best sources, but I got wind that Huertas was /is having some academic problems. Probably nothing to do with the topic of this thread, but you never know

I heard J Blake turned down full ride offers from North Carolina,Duke,Memphis,and Georgetown. Any confirmation on that?

I heard that YellowCard was a soccer fan and knew nothing about basketball. Dude...why are you such a bitter person. Life is to short...enjoy yourself and get over it. Do you get up every morning like this? Misery is an option ( remember that).... Enjoy life.... When you can come up with something that makes sense I will reply otherwise this is my last post ever to you. I choose to ignore anything you have to say from this point forward. See Ya wouldn't wanna Be Ya.

Pay no mind yankee....just another Dyersburg poster. Most ,not all, take any dig they can. I like your posts!!! You need to give yourself a big ole pat on the back for those fine young men you have raised /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You are correct great shooters are hard to come by...he has tremendous range and he is quick. Got to see that the other night. He is REALLY getting more physical...gonna help during tournaments.

Come on Mom, lets not start this about Dyersburg.