Craig Reavis

Guest 2Cool

Guest 2Cool

Congrats to Coach Reavis !!!! I've always thought you was the man,and its true now that your coach of the year. Your one of the hardest working coachest that I have ever been around,although I don't play baseball. Job well done ,and now you & the boys have to defend the title,and keep it at LaVergne ;)

Guest Boxbliss1

Congrats to coach Reavis for a job well done. Having seen almost every game in 2002, I never saw him get out coached. I never saw him lose his cool, his dignity, nor his respect for the other teams, players, or officials. He plays fair, and he plays hard. To beat him, you need brains and luck, one or the other will not do. He knows baseball, and is (was) a tremendous player himself. He will always put great teams on the field - so don't expect anything else. Good luck next year coach. I'll always be one of your greatest fans!!

• 4 weeks later...

As a former Blue Raider (and classmate) of Coach Reavis I want to say congratulations to him and his 'Rines. I covered him during his first season at the helm (for the DNJ) and knew that he was born to coach. From a great leader at MTSU (Will Clark type), to a great coach for the Wolverines. Keep on chugging Craig...except if you come through Warren County.