7AA

DCTiger41

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me how many seniors upperman loses this year and what do you think about a player moving to another county to play basketball cause they don't get the attention they deserve where they are now?

what player moved and where did the player move to? Don't believe Upperman has to many seniors. Mostly underclassmen if i'm not mistaken.

Only thinking & weighing options. Cant play for a coach that thnks he good but only thinks he has a 2 man team. Cant play good or your on the bench when you start scoring more or have a better defensive game. Thats y were not winning more. Just would like to go somewhere I could better myself and play as a team.

I will refrain from comment on this subject as i coach high school boys basketball in a neighboring county.

Only thinking & weighing options. Cant play for a coach that thnks he good but only thinks he has a 2 man team. Cant play good or your on the bench when you start scoring more or have a better defensive game. Thats y were not winning more. Just would like to go somewhere I could better myself and play as a team.

So.....youre saying that DC isnt winning because YOU arent getting to play...wow....that's funny because coach Martin is using his bench more this year than ive ever seen him, so if you arent gettin PT, there's a reason. Btw, DC is also having as good a year as can be expected having so much youth on the team, and losing Bass.(Yes, we have four seniors but im talking about subs, etc.) 6-6 is a pretty good year. Just sounds like someone's a lil bitter that they cant be the star... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Can anyone tell me how many seniors upperman loses this year and what do you think about a player moving to another county to play basketball cause they don't get the attention they deserve where they are now?

Upperman has no seniors for the boys 1 for the girls. If your a junior and you have 1 year left then why change schools that's stupid. If you want to go to college and play ball and your good then they will come watch you play. Transfering to Upperman jus to get playing time is stupid cause if they return the same people from the team this year which i hope to see happen next year then you might be transfering for no reason cause your gonna have to battle to take spots and the starting rotation at the beginning of the year is gonna be hard to take from someone cause all 5 starters for Upperman are good so are the 3-4 people that come off the bench. So.. I'm jus saying its pretty dumb to transfer cause you could get more playing time and you could get less than what your gettin at dc. but if you want to transfer do it i don't see why dc has a pretty good team this year. I thought they would be up in the 2 or 3 spot.

did you expect to start? and if you want PT, go to cannon, or macon, you play more there than you will at upperman...devil will take you, they need a few down there with the loss of robert smith

Ok now thats cold dog!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Leave my name out of this i'm already associated with the Chinese Mafia, Czech Republic SS, Costa Rican Rebels and Scotland Yard! I seen Robby the other night at the game and he was doing well! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />