DIV II TOURNAMENT PICKS

fiftyfifty

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Four at Lipscomb will be Knoxville Webb, Ensworth, Memphis Briarcrest, John Paul II Lady Knights. This will be some great ball games. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good to see you have come to your senses. If you want to jump on the JPII bandwagon come on over to the good side /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Good to see you have come to your senses. If you want to jump on the JPII bandwagon come on over to the good side /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

There is nothing to jump on, JPII will get stomped in the first round of the State tournament at Lipscomb. So, no thank you. Talley Ho. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

PS. Can't wait till football season, but I bet you can, hooooo, hoooooooo, hooooooo.

There is nothing to jump on, JPII will get stomped in the first round. So, no thank you. Talley Ho. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

PS. Can't wait till football season, but I bet you can, hooooo, hoooooooo, hooooooo.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Sub-State predictions: Knoxville Webb over Father Ryan, JPII over ECS in Memphis, Ensworth over St. Benedict, Briarcrest over Harpeth Hall. All of these games could be blowouts. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I am pulling for Ensworth, but suspect it will be a close game with St. Benedict. EHS is small-ish but very athletic with great scoring balance. Harpeth Hall might surpise with a win or at least be close, if they hit some 3s. Webb is the prohibitive favorite unitl someone can guard Glory Johnson.

I am pulling for Ensworth, but suspect it will be a close game with St. Benedict. EHS is small-ish but very athletic with great scoring balance. Harpeth Hall might surpise with a win or at least be close, if they hit some 3s. Webb is the prohibitive favorite unitl someone can guard Glory Johnson.

Ensworth's game should not be close. Ensworth should win by fifteen or better.The only mites I know are on chickens. Harpeth Hall will take a pretty good licking by Briarcrest, who probably is the second best team in Div II. And Knoxville Webb is alot more than Glory Johnson, Faith Dupree is a sure fire Div I prospect for next year. By the way, Briarcrest stomped all over St. Benedict in the West region. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

stbulldog---don't quit your day job-----ECS beat JPII-----

Flukes games happen, three out of four is 75% in case you flunked mathmatics. I will refer you to the Big Ones Girls Postseason Picks and try and follow real close my picks, then you will realize just how dumb your comment was. Go on back to the mountains and lick your wounds. I don't believe you have a dog in this hunt. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm here. JPII led 7-0 after one. Then they went color blind and threw the ball to Ensworth every trip afterward. No offensive continuity. Found it today with a convincing domination of Harpeth Hall. Webb is up 7 at half in championship. JPII goes to ECS friday, who lost to Ryan by 13 and HH by 38, teams JPII beat 4 times this year. Good luck to all.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would not down play their schedule. They have a lot of young talent. ECS just wanted it more.

Ps. One last thing, why don't you go down to St Benedict and tell the girls basketball team that another team wanted to win more than they did. What a stupid comment. Is there not another thread for those who have comments such as these with people of like sports knowledge, try and find one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Flukes games happen, three out of four is 75% in case you flunked mathmatics. I will refer you to the Big Ones Girls Postseason Picks and try and follow real close my picks, then you will realize just how dumb your comment was. Go on back to the mountains and lick your wounds. I don't believe you have a dog in this hunt. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />