finals 215 (the real best match)

cmmndalum

Weight: 215

Cody Quick (12), Tullahoma Fall Carter McPhee (12), Franklin,

Now Cody Is another wrestler who I have had the pleasure of watching for a long time and he has made so much progress each year it is amazing. Cody is my vote for most improved wrestler this year he stepped it up big-time and grew a BUNCH congratulations Cody!

Starting it out quick slides under the arms of mcphee for a takedown Franklin quickly reverses quick. Quick keeps working on bottom and almost flips out as time expires.

Quick goes down gets a quick escape score 3-2. quick ankle picks and the wrestlers scramble both have each other legs as they tumble out of bounds either wrestler could of scored 2 if they would have stayed in. both wrestlers start at neutral. Then one of the most eye popping moves of the night McPhee gets a perfect double with deep penetration, hips under quick and lifts. He picks Cody up higher than I have ever seen a 215 be lifted up of the mat amazing wrestling move! If anyone has this on camera post it up somewhere so others can see it over and over and over again! Cody doesn??™t let the amazing takedown phase him he is still working he manages an escape with :17 seconds left the period ends 4-4.

Franklin goes down to start the third at this point the crowd is in a frenzy its crazy all eyes are glued to this match waiting for the next big move. Cody slips in an arm bar and tilts McPhee over near fall 4-6! 1:10 left Franklin ties to roll him almost a reversal to tie it up! Both wrestlers seem to roll on top of each other as they fight for position Cody secures an arm and sticks the man in place on his back he has him in a pinning combination! You can hear the Tullahoma section screaming PIIIIN!! Cody pins with 35 seconds left! Amazing match! hard fought and the size of these men could only be matched by the size of there heart.

This was by far my best match I was so excited after this one I wanted to run down and lift Cody into the air but he wouldn??™t even of remember me so I wisely left that up to his coaches, congratulations to both men!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Cody Is another wrestler who I have had the pleasure of watching for a long time and he has made so much progress each year it is amazing. Cody is my vote for most improved wrestler this year he stepped it up big-time and grew a BUNCH congratulations Cody!

Starting it out quick slides under the arms of mcphee for a takedown Franklin quickly reverses quick. Quick keeps working on bottom and almost flips out as time expires.

Quick goes down gets a quick escape score 3-2. quick ankle picks and the wrestlers scramble both have each other legs as they tumble out of bounds either wrestler could of scored 2 if they would have stayed in. both wrestlers start at neutral. Then one of the most eye popping moves of the night McPhee gets a perfect double with deep penetration, hips under quick and lifts. He picks Cody up higher than I have ever seen a 215 be lifted up of the mat amazing wrestling move! If anyone has this on camera post it up somewhere so others can see it over and over and over again! Cody doesn??™t let the amazing takedown phase him he is still working he manages an escape with :17 seconds left the period ends 4-4.

Franklin goes down to start the third at this point the crowd is in a frenzy its crazy all eyes are glued to this match waiting for the next big move. Cody slips in an arm bar and tilts McPhee over near fall 4-6! 1:10 left Franklin ties to roll him almost a reversal to tie it up! Both wrestlers seem to roll on top of each other as they fight for position Cody secures an arm and sticks the man in place on his back he has him in a pinning combination! You can hear the Tullahoma section screaming PIIIIN!! Cody pins with 35 seconds left! Amazing match! hard fought and the size of these men could only be matched by the size of there heart.

This was by far my best match I was so excited after this one I wanted to run down and lift Cody into the air but he wouldn??™t even of remember me so I wisely left that up to his coaches, congratulations to both men!

It was a very good match, if not the best at the state tourney. Good analysis.

chris wolfe should have gone 215 this year and got a state title. i guess he wanted to keep the rivalry going with croy, but with it being his senior year he should have bumped up and got the gold.

Apparently, you are just trying to "stir the pot" with us Tullahoma folks. Quick was absolutely determined to win this thing, and nothing was going to stop him this year!!! I don't really think Chris Wolfe would have beaten him this time, but I guess we will never know. Let Cody have his moment...don't try to dampen it. That is pretty sorry! Are you an adult or a child?? I'd like to see you in there with Cody for 6 minutes...he'd teach you who's a real man!

I was down on the DII end and that match caught my eye too. (Even as we were agonizing over the 275 match) Those two young men were moving around like a couple of really big 119 pounders.

Great effort by both.

CODY ALL I CAN SAY IS CONGRATULATIONS!I COULD SEE THE DETERMINATION IN WAY YOU WERE GOING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS AND WAS HOPING THAT YOU WOULD NOT GET OVER CONFIDENT.I AM REALLY PROUD OF YOU.GOOD LUCK AT UTC AND KEEP UP THE HARD WORK.SPEAKING OF HARD WORK.I HAVE GOT TO CONGRATULATE DR.ZIAD ABOULMOUNA AND SUNNY DELIGHT KNIGHT.IT GOES TO SHOW YOU HARD WORK PAYS OFF.I HOPE SOME OF OUR YOUNGER WRESTLERS NOTICED.CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WHOLE WILDCAT TEAM AND LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR.SPECIAL THANKS TO COACH OTTO AND MY LIVING LEGEND BUDDY JEFF LESTER.I THINK WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THE TWO OF THEM AT TULLAHOMA HIGH SCHOOL.COACH OTTO I WOULD FEEL BETTER IF YOU AND BARB WOULD BUY A HOUSE. COUSY MOORE

CODY ALL I CAN SAY IS CONGRATULATIONS!I COULD SEE THE DETERMINATION IN WAY YOU WERE GOING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS AND WAS HOPING THAT YOU WOULD NOT GET OVER CONFIDENT.I AM REALLY PROUD OF YOU.GOOD LUCK AT UTC AND KEEP UP THE HARD WORK.SPEAKING OF HARD WORK.I HAVE GOT TO CONGRATULATE DR.ZIAD ABOULMOUNA AND SUNNY DELIGHT KNIGHT.IT GOES TO SHOW YOU HARD WORK PAYS OFF.I HOPE SOME OF OUR YOUNGER WRESTLERS NOTICED.CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WHOLE WILDCAT TEAM AND LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR.SPECIAL THANKS TO COACH OTTO AND MY BUDDY JEFF LESTER.I THINK WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THE TWO OF THEM AT TULLAHOMA HIGH SCHOOL.COACH OTTO I WOULD FEEL BETTER IF YOU AND BARB WOULD BUY A HOUSE. COUSY MOORE

With out a doubt this was the best match. Great support by the Tullahoma faithful. Cody we are all very proud of you! Great job by all of the Tullahoma wrestlers, I hope this motivate you guys to work extra hard this off-season. Finished in top 10 for two years straight, lets make it three. Thanks coach Otto and coach Lester for all of the hard work, I know you have spent so much time with our kids. You two make a great coaching tandem.

Cody, you have my vote for best wrestler.

chris wolfe should have gone 215 this year and got a state title. i guess he wanted to keep the rivalry going with croy, but with it being his senior year he should have bumped up and got the gold.

come on RB...another low blow by you

cody is one of my favorites...way to fight back and win this thing...region 5 and blackman H.S. are proud of you

Apparently, you are just trying to "stir the pot" with us Tullahoma folks. Quick was absolutely determined to win this thing, and nothing was going to stop him this year!!! I don't really think Chris Wolfe would have beaten him this time, but I guess we will never know. Let Cody have his moment...don't try to dampen it. That is pretty sorry! Are you an adult or a child?? I'd like to see you in there with Cody for 6 minutes...he'd teach you who's a real man!

RBALUMNI1995,I ASSUME THE RB STANDS FOR RED BANK AND I ASSUME YOUR PROBABLY AROUND 31 YEARS OF AGE.I BELIEVE YOUR ONE CRUEL DUDE OR YOU SPEAK BEFORE YOU THINK. I BELIEVE YOU NEED TO WRITE DOWN ON PAPER WHAT YOUR GOING TO POST ON THIS SITE AND THEN READ IT AND MAKE SURE THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY.I THINK YOUR ONE SICK PUPPY!COUSY MOORE

With out a doubt this was the best match. Great support by the Tullahoma faithful. Cody we are all very proud of you! Great job by all of the Tullahoma wrestlers, I hope this motivate you guys to work extra hard this off-season. Finished in top 10 for two years straight, lets make it three. Thanks coach Otto and coach Lester for all of the hard work, I know you have spent so much time with our kids. You two make a great coaching tandem.

Cody, you have my vote for best wrestler.

Could not agree more Hammerman. It's been a GREAT ride. This group of seniors has definately left their mark on Tullahoma Wrestling with only good things to come. Cody we are so proud of you, you've worked hard, stayed focused, and it all paid off. Sunny and Ziad definately should be proud of themselves, they too worked hard and did what it took to medal. Congratulations Tullahoma Wrestling. The others who qualified, you too should be proud just to make it to state is something most others can only hope for. This was our senior year and very difficult to work my boy wrestle his last match, I know the other senior parents understand what I mean. Thanks to Coach Lester and Otto for your dedication and keep it going. Looking forward to being a loyal supporter next year.

Congratulations CODY, ZIAD & SUNNY and Wes, Will, Dillion, Trevor, Brett and Taylor you ALL made us PROUD.