what happen to hampton?

laidback

I do agree with LORD VADER... But I dont think that selfishness is much of the problem it's more of a few players trying to make the hard plays instead of the simple plays. Everyone knows in the conference that Hamptons offense must go around Justin Bentley thats a fact. But I think at times down the stretch someone will have to step up in their offense besides Bentley and so open up a better opportunity of getting him the basketball in better position of scoring.

And it's like I was saying a while back the districts honestly dont mean a thing. Region 2 is probably one of the top 5 weakest regions in the state and Hampton,University High and Cloudland will all three be back come next week.

The major factor I see between these two teams is who plays the winner of Hancock County vs Unaka if Hampton was to win tonight then whoever plays the winner of that game might have a little easier task but it is tournament time so you cant really predict these things or how one of those two teams might play. But I do know that between those 3 teams they are all 3 capable of beating each other and I think that they are all evenly balanced.

Having said that I hope Unaka will come ready to play tonight and make this an interesting basketball game against the dogs and put up a good fight like they did against University High in the first half if they can learn to play a complete game they would be just fine.

But good luck to all of the teams tonight and be safe driving over.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is in reponse to the smart a** from Union City. You don't see anybody from up here getting on your threads with a bunch of BS. Just let us play our ball and see what happens. Whoever from up here goes to the state tournament, we will be behind them 100 percent. It wouldn't be the first time a gold ball has come to the far east, so until the time comes just go away. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There are too many cheifs and and not enough indians on Hampton's team. I really don't see any team cohesiveness with Hampton's team. They have had too many underlying problems and conflicts recently. Hampton's really good teams, in the past, were ones that were made up of boys and coaches that cared about each other as friends that fought together to win together. I guess they need to ask theirselves, do I play for me or do I play for we? I know that in the past the answer was "we" rather than "me".