Howard and Hixson ROUND 3

alwaysballin1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not even close this time!! howard by 20 plus /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

HAHA. I think someone is a little partial to his younger brothers team. I never wanted to have to remind everybody this, but when Dominique Taylor got hurt he had ZERO point and Hixson was winning. His only points came one the play he got hurt. Harper had a good couple games but I been seeing almost every game him scoring less than double digits. Howard has had 2 large margin wins against Hixson in 4 years. I take Hixson by 7, IF howard can pull it off, it'll be close.

HAHA. I think someone is a little partial to his younger brothers team. I never wanted to have to remind everybody this, but when Dominique Taylor got hurt he had ZERO point and Hixson was winning. His only points came one the play he got hurt. Harper had a good couple games but I been seeing almost every game him scoring less than double digits. Howard has had 2 large margin wins against Hixson in 4 years. I take Hixson by 7, IF howard can pull it off, it'll be close.

Ricks is his cousin! And Harpers scores havent been that good probably because Ricks hasnt been playing. Taylor was hurt in the first quarter and this will be a good game. Howard will win though but you know what I would like to see. Hixson vs. Brainerd in the Region

just remember when hixson beat Howard in OT, Howard played without Taylor for most of the game and Buck (or is it Buck-Buck) was not eligible at the time. It will be a different game but I wouldn't be all that surprised if Hixson stayed with them for several quarters.

"several quarters"? How many games you playin'? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i say hixson wins it, they are on a hot streak right now and when playing howard they already have the hipe from beating them last time. taylor was hurt yes but everyone knows that when you come back from being hurt the chances of you getting hurt again is pretty good. i say hixson pulls out another victory but it will be a close one

i say hixson wins it, they are on a hot streak right now and when playing howard they already have the hipe from beating them last time. taylor was hurt yes but everyone knows that when you come back from being hurt the chances of you getting hurt again is pretty good. i say hixson pulls out another victory but it will be a close one

Taylor was hurt by a foul and had to get stiches. He came back and played the next game. Not to mention D. Harper is back. We are ready for whatever and Hixson has been boasting and bragging One thing you dont want to do is awake a sleeping giant!!

Taylor was hurt by a foul and had to get stiches. He came back and played the next game. Not to mention D. Harper is back. We are ready for whatever and Hixson has been boasting and bragging One thing you dont want to do is awake a sleeping giant!!

IDK if I'd say boasting. I know the other night while Howard was playing the Hixson players were going for Howard. Even joined in on the Howard chant, but some fans took it as sarcasm but alot of the players are friends with the Howard players. Some even played AAU or midnight with them. If anything Hixson probably just wants some respect and get defensive when ppl say they won by luck. But regardless the game is going to be pretty interesting to see what Hixson does with the new roster Howard has.