Cascade at 46

Nashville Christian 66

R5A FINAL

McEwen at 57

Van Buren Co. 63

Region 5A Semi-Finals next tuesday

9A #1 Eagleville vs 10A #2 Clarksville Academy 6:00

10A #1 Nashville Christian vs 9A #2 Van Buren Co. 7:45

The gym at NCS was rocking with the Crowd pulling a WHITE-OUT and it looked very good. The Eagles pulled away with a 22-3 1st quarter. Elkins lead the Eagles with 24 points. The Eagles stepped up without Zach Bledsoe in the game, he was on crutches at the game and looked like he had a bum ankle.

I really hope this team and especially Caden gets Charlie his 1000th. I would love to see Caden as a player, Chuck as a assistant, and Charlie as the Head Coach all there to experience the 1000th IF NCS gets it for him. NCS was shocked in last year's Region 5A semi's by East Literature and they will remember that as they know a sub-state is NOT GURANTEED.

Well congrats to NCS they came out to play and Cascade yet again slumped over. But one thing about Nashville 'Christian' . . .for a christian school they have some very rude and inmature kids . . . i get the point of getting into the game and yellin but root for you team and leave the other team alone . . . theres gonna be a lot of kids in church tomorrow . . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> never made too much sense to try and degrade someone when your team is winning by 20 . . .

Well congrats to NCS they came out to play and Cascade yet again slumped over. But one thing about Nashville 'Christian' . . .for a christian school they have some very rude and inmature kids . . . i get the point of getting into the game and yellin but root for you team and leave the other team alone . . . theres gonna be a lot of kids in church tomorrow . . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> never made too much sense to try and degrade someone when your team is winning by 20 . . .

They tend to be rude. The worst thing I saw was after the District 10-A final when the tournament awards were handed out. I saw very few of the NCS fans, except for the parents of the students, show any respect whatsoever towards any of the players who earned the great honor of being considered some of the best players in the district and going out their giving their all. I know it's nothing personal from their fans, they're just fans who want to win like everyone else, but they have to learn that when the game is over, It's over. When it get's to the point where you lose respect for a person because of the team they're on is when it becomes a little pathetic. So fans shouldn't stop having fun, they should just have the respect added in when it's needed. Even if I want my team to win a game and I see a fantastic play from a player on the other team, like a slam dunk, I tip my hat to those guys because not many people have that ability that early on in their careers.

So you expect Cascades players (22 mainly) to talk "stuff" to the students and the students not do anything back?? Thats a joke... too bad he left with 0 points /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />