Refs Hand Jackson Co. tournament championship

cocoatiger

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Stang, I have a great sense of humor. I am not very good with the one liners but I have had a great time reading the posts from your group. I also enjoy story time with gatorbill and that whole thread. Those pictures and awards are GREAT!! I am from an AAA thread and we don't have as much fun as you guys in the AA.

Hey toughnut, I am sorry you don't have the kinda fun we do, but I have alot of stress at my job and I care allot about kid's.. I deal with kid's on a daily basis, I have dealt with kid's that have a hard time making it in the general population allot of times not by choice.

My perception of life is this, My grandpa, which meant the world to me was kinda like I am. He put a point across where that you understood it and he was a strong man what he believed in, you were not going to sway him...I have tried to live my life this way.

Our kid's today have to raise themselves cause it take two to work, and tv gives alot of our kid's bad habits. Now, I can't change the world but what i can do is try and help and teach our kids by being an example. I deal with a problem with humor I am a serious person of sorts but It helps being comical to understand it. Cause when your mad you feel like the world is against you, If you stop and think about it, things you feel sometimes are legit and sometimes it means nothing. It is hard sometimes to tellif it is worth fighting over.

I will tell ya this, If you check my post I protect the kid's no matter where they are from. People do not understand the pressure these kid's have on them. Parent's wanting there kid's being the best they want them to be. The coaches wanted the same. Their peers pushing them and the everyday life pressure's and we wonder what has happend to our world. By trying to make it and our children perfect we have shamed it with dissappointment. Even though we are not dissapointed, if a child doesnt not excel like we expect it to, they feel disappointment all of us have done this at one point in time to our kids and ourselves. If we teach our kid's to do the best they can do and not what we think they can do, I would only hope that it would be a better world.

When we lose it hurts, We need to learn from it. It does not mean you are not the best it just means the other team was better at that point and time. You learn from it smile and make it better each time you play. When JC played LA all these kid's have played together since elementary school and aau. It was real nice to see the girls pat each other on the back and hug and say good game and the girls smile and say i getcha next time. That's the way it need's to be. I know it can't happen everywhere but if you get two more teams to be this way then that two more you didn't have. I think your coaches can have a bigger impact on this kind of sportsman ship and hope they do.

See, I can talk smack with Devilish {even though she could whip me} but i make her laugh and tell her to think about what she said and oh!!! The light bulb came on.

Now, I have been real upset with some people that i don't care if you were ten foot tall and bullet proof when it came to a kid I will be in your face. You got to give respect before you are respected! With this said I am done for now anyway! Can't tell I have had a hard morning not bad just hard...off my soapbox now!! Oh yea feel free to join in anytime...Glad to entertain ya!

Melton......where did u find that 20-year-old picture of me.....I'm in a wheel chair now.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ernie, I want to get me some of those shoes that all the kids are wearing now with wheels in the bottom of the shoe. That would make for some interesting conversation from the fans. I can hear it now - Stang and Bill would call me 'roller ref'. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Melton,

That sure would extend the careers of many an elder ref........some fans would love to keep and some they would like top see get out!! Our group is heading toward Chatt. for Regions...What about you guys and gals?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The ref's the other night would have loved that after some cr fan's came out of the stands chewing on them. They could have made a quicker get away...or yep they could have fell and oh lord who know then /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You guy's have fun, and keep your eye on the game and not the cheerleaders /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You can sell that somewhere else, I seen it clearly and so did everyone else. Even the radio guy, who was right in front of me, made a comment on the radio about he didn't know what the ref was looking at. So if the people at the scorers table seen an over and back they would make good tennis judges. Lamar would make that comment to settle the crowd down. Now if she would not of set up that close to the line the call would not of came into play. Calls like that is what got them being bashed.

it hapened at mid court right in front of Lamar and scorers table, so they had a lot better look than you and since I saw it ,the ref saw it, your coach saw it, everyone at the scores table saw it, Its not really hard to sell but it don't matter because its done SOLD.

Who were the refs at this game? Everyone is bashing these guys on here. Throw some names out. This is district tourney time, surely these guys/girls are highly qualified to work such a big game like this.

I will not mention names, but these guys were well qualified for post season, and IMO they did a good job............there were missed calls, no calls etc, imo, as in any game the only difference these were 2 very talented teams and performed accordingly in a very exciting game. I have watched Jackson County in 13 straight district championship games......one going in 5 OT's......1 going in 3 OT's and several last sec. shots that determined the winner and none of those were as exciting as this game. I will congratulate all the players for both teams as exciting games is my enjoyment. One should not take anything away from either team by bashing the refs. could there be a round 4 ??????

I will not mention names, but these guys were well qualified for post season, and IMO they did a good job............there were missed calls, no calls etc, imo, as in any game the only difference these were 2 very talented teams and performed accordingly in a very exciting game. I have watched Jackson County in 13 straight district championship games......one going in 5 OT's......1 going in 3 OT's and several last sec. shots that determined the winner and none of those were as exciting as this game. I will congratulate all the players for both teams as exciting games is my enjoyment. One should not take anything away from either team by bashing the refs. could there be a round 4 ??????

WHEN 7A WATCHER FEEDS THE REFS WE'VE WON EVERY TIME WHEN HE GETS CHEAP WE GET SHAFTED. HE HELD OUT ON DESERT MONDAY BUT CAME UP WITH A STRAWBERRY PIE ON THAT LAST TIMEOUT .THE ONLY WAY DESERT WAS BEING SERVED IS IF IT WAS CLOSE.