Region 7 AA Tournament

beavo5

Don't wanna play. What goes around comes around. Unfortunantly the boys on he team will pay for weaht McCord did last night although he almost did. based on your posts I can good understanding of what the DC fan base is like...rednck wanna be winners.

I know who is advancing huh. You may know some of the people who post but your a joke. We see you at the games. You don't have a clue. Oh yeah I would get my money back for that hair cut. Some one did you wrong or you lost a bet. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not what your boyfriend said /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> By the way....I've never insulted your looks. Sure I like to talk smack..I mean it in good nature fun...only do it with you cause I figured you could take it (which actually was a compliment)..some of your fans are very nice...like I said I like them. One of their kids is a darn good ballplayer and I've told him. I try not to stoop to level you just did.....that was actually pathetic and sad. I've always said introduce yourself to me and I'd buy you hot dog or something. You my friend ...NOT I have just placed yourself way below redneck with the above post. You are one sad, sorry little man. Come say it to my face...spineless gutless wimp. Too scared to come up to me....like I said SPINELESS and GUTLESS. Real classy..you do D'burg real proud. Believe it or not I'd NEVER do what you just did......like I said gutless and spineless...why not approach me and tell me that???? Just what I thought..you don't have the guts. I have the guts to speak with D'burg fans and tell them good game. You are as far from a MAN as I've ever seen.PLEASE don't come to DC games..we don't want fans like you.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not what your boyfriend said /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> By the way....I've never insulted your looks. Sure I like to talk smack..I mean it in good nature fun...only do it with you cause I figured you could take it (which actually was a compliment)..some of your fans are very nice...like I said I like them. One of their kids is a darn good ballplayer and I've told him. I try not to stoop to level you just did.....that was actually pathetic and sad. I've always said introduce yourself to me and I'd buy you hot dog or something. You my friend ...NOT I have just placed yourself way below redneck with the above post. You are one sad, sorry little man. Come say it to my face...spineless gutless wimp. Too scared to come up to me....like I said SPINELESS and GUTLESS. Real classy..you do D'burg real proud. Believe it or not I'd NEVER do what you just did......like I said gutless and spineless...why not approach me and tell me that???? Just what I thought..you don't have the guts. I have the guts to speak with D'burg fans and tell them good game. You are as far from a MAN as I've ever seen.PLEASE don't come to DC games..we don't want fans like you.

I guess the the clueless and drunk parts of your postings were compliments to me. If you cannot take it don't dish it out.

Wow what a difference a little haircut joke will make. Lady I do not even know who you are.

In addition I got you email comment about your Dad and your friends which I have attached -

READ MY POST. I have a father and a couple of friends Who would LOVE to meet you.

Today, 09:57 AM

Is this some type of threat? Please let me know. In my business this type of stuff is not looked at very kindly. If you want me to meet somebody tell me where and when. You might be very suprised who shows up.

GO TROJANS

I guess the the clueless and drunk parts of your postings were compliments to me. If you cannot take it don't dish it out.

Wow what a difference a little haircut joke will make. Lady I do not even know who you are.

In addition I got you email comment about your Dad and your friends which I have attached -

READ MY POST. I have a father and a couple of friends Who would LOVE to meet you.

Today, 09:57 AM

Is this some type of threat? Please let me know. In my business this type of stuff is not looked at very kindly. If you want me to meet somebody tell me where and when. You might be very suprised who shows up.

GO TROJANS

They would love to meet you....Dear God you idiot....they just want to see WHAT you look like!!!! Not to do harm to you...have you lost your mind. Meet me at Haywood Thurs. night. I'd be more than happy to meet you!!! You obviously mistook my post for something it was not.....it was supposed to be about seeing what YOU looked like since you made fun of me.If I wanted to threaten you I would have done just that!!!!! Please come Thurs. LOTS of DC people want to meet you.YOU might be VERY VERY suprised who shows up.

Don't wanna play. What goes around comes around. Unfortunantly the boys on he team will pay for weaht McCord did last night although he almost did. based on your posts I can good understanding of what the DC fan base is like...rednck wanna be winners.

I know who is advancing huh. You may know some of the people who post but your a joke. We see you at the games. You don't have a clue. Oh yeah I would get my money back for that hair cut. Some one did you wrong or you lost a bet. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Be nice this is a lady you are talking too and even though her opinion differs from your still you should respect her opinion.... be nice /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Be nice this is a lady you are talking too and even though her opinion differs from your still you should respect her opinion.... be nice /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thank you...appreciate that. My god I'm so not violent..neither is my family. Guess I should have made myself clearer. Your kids played a good season. I like watching #11. He is a good player..ya'll had a good run. Was at your game till the half and yes I did cheer for ya'll!!

They would love to meet you....Dear God you idiot....they just want to see WHAT you look like!!!! Not to do harm to you...have you lost your mind. Meet me at Haywood Thurs. night. I'd be more than happy to meet you!!! You obviously mistook my post for something it was not.....it was supposed to be about seeing what YOU looked like since you made fun of me.If I wanted to threaten you I would have done just that!!!!! Please come Thurs. LOTS of DC people want to meet you.YOU might be VERY VERY suprised who shows up.

I will be there in uniform. I will come see you. I was just emailed who you are.

I will be there in uniform. I will come see you. I was just emailed who you are.

Good...I've told you MORE than once I'd buy you a hotdog..or a coke..or pizza. YOU are the one who has never taken me up on it. Others have..and we have found each other to be quite nice. You seriously took my email soooo wrong. I don't bring my 6yr. old to games because of violence and stuff. THE only way me or ANY other member of my family would EVER hurt anyone is IF someone hurt my 6yr. old. THAT would be the only way..so since you know me WHY not tell me who you are??????????

Congrats to the Dyersburg Trojans. Great season. I do not think anybody expected them to go this far. I am very proud of the team.

Congrats to Dyer County. During the third and fourth quarter they were unbelievable. Not only are they talented they play hard. 100 + points wow. A apluad the players and I believe after what I saw last night they can win the state.

As for the Dyer County coaching staff they are terrible. They did run up the score and kept pressing when the game was well in hand. They are not good for the high school game. I know that many of you will disagree and that is fine. Ths is my OPINION so please no whining or excuses they are quickly becoming old. If you were at the game you seen it. It was a great game but a terrible finish I am so unimpressed with the level of coaching. They really showed those 16, 17 & 18 year old kids from Covington what real winners they are. NOT! When McCord the cry baby /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> leaves in March it will help the Choctaws

GO TROJANS

Ok. I don't post much, in fact, hardly ever. I normally just read to see what others are saying. But, I cannot just let the above remarks slide without comment.

Dyer County has a great team this year, hence the record, hence the #1 ranking. Yes, we have beaten some teams by rather large margins. I can even see how someone, especially if not at the games, might think the coaches run up the score. In most cases however, the first string players build a lead and then the second and thirds maintain it. Yes, they continue to press. Do you ask young players without much game time not to play the game that your team runs just because you have a lead? These kids are trying to learn!

Last night, however, was different. Firstly, I would not call 24 pts "running up the score". DC was up by 15 after only three minutes of play and won by 24. Yes the starters and main subs played the whole game, but with good reason. At one point early in the second half DC had gone up 26 and, with three starters still in, Covington cut the lead to 12 within two minutes. Now, tell me you wouldn't have left your starters in. I have taken beatings in several sports, well worse than 24 pts, and never felt the score was "run up" on me.

With the abuse some of these DC players and coaches have recieved throughout this year, I feel that they act in a very sportsmanlike manner. They DO NOT "run up score", they are just deep enough to get a lead early and then maintain it.

The DC v Haywood game should be a good one. I just hope maturity prevails no matter what the outcome. I am absolutely sure that, win or lose, the DC players and coaches when it comes time to will be respectful to the other team when it comes time to shake hands at the end.