Region 4-AA Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't look very good against LA. Don't know if it was tournament pressure or what.

Wildcat 1970

They will set some incredible screens, they runs plays to perfection, and then fumble a perfect pass, and the ball goes the other way.

They are very fundamentally sound, and do so many things right, but they just cant seem to put the icing on the cake. I like watching them play. But they just dont get the ball in the bucket like they need to. Hopefully that changes against Station Camp.

I have only seen them play a few times, but they have some serious potential. Good luck to CC.

Predictions for Tourney:

Upperman vs Greenbrier

Upperman will name the score. Lady Bees by 35+

Livingston vs White House

Don't know much about White House. But I will say Hog-Eye takes this one. Livingston by 17

Cannon County vs Station Camp

Could be a good game if Cannon plays well. It will be tough at SC. Cannon by 3

York vs DCA

York also names the score on this one. York by 25

Looks liks 7-AA will have another semi-final night in the region. At least that is what I hope.

Predictions for Tourney:

Upperman vs Greenbrier

Upperman will name the score. Lady Bees by 35+

Livingston vs White House

Don't know much about White House. But I will say Hog-Eye takes this one. Livingston by 17

Cannon County vs Station Camp

Could be a good game if Cannon plays well. It will be tough at SC. Cannon by 3

York vs DCA

York also names the score on this one. York by 25

Looks liks 7-AA will have another semi-final night in the region. At least that is what I hope.

Upperman will win hands down, and I wouldn't be surprised if half of Greenbrier's possessions ended before crossing halfcourt. Upperman

Livingston should win over WH, but they will have to find a way to match up with the five guard lineup that is usually on the floor. And they will have to control Roberson. Livingston

Don't agree with you on the the SC-CC game. SC will win this game by 10 or more because their role players have stepped up tremendously and they just shoot the ball too well at home. Too many SC weapons for CC to stop. Station Camp

And while I think York will win over DCA, I doubt it will be a "York names the score" situation. DCA has great point guard play, which keeps them out of a lot of turnovers. If they shoot well, this game will be much closer than you think. York