Region 4-AA Tournament

timbdp

Predictions for Tourney:

Upperman vs Greenbrier

Upperman will name the score. Lady Bees by 35+

Livingston vs White House

Don't know much about White House. But I will say Hog-Eye takes this one. Livingston by 17

Cannon County vs Station Camp

Could be a good game if Cannon plays well. It will be tough at SC. Cannon by 3

York vs DCA

York also names the score on this one. York by 25

Looks liks 7-AA will have another semi-final night in the region. At least that is what I hope.

You were right on until you said Cannon county by 3 over station camp. This is the one team that might just cause one of the 7-AA teams not to go to region. I know how dare I say that all four of the teams from 7AA wont all win state. I know if you overlook them you are going home. SC +10+,

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2/22

First Round

Greenbrier at Upperman

Livingston Academy at White House

DCA at York Institute

Cannon County at Station Camp

2/25

Semifinals

2/27

Championship

Greenbrier vs Upperman. Well, if greenbrier double or triple team Lashay. It will be a loooong night for them cause Karissa will make them pay. I expect the big three davis, dyer, maynard to have a huge night. I think the rest of the upperman girls will step up huge. Uppermans press will get their nerves frayed. Upperman wins 40+.

LA vs Whitehouse: this could be a close one. If LA doesn't slam and lock their back door, they will get beat. If they take care of the back door problem, Kilgore, A. West, Sells have a sound night defensively as well as offensively, it could still be a close game.

LA in a nail biter late in the fourth quarter. LA by 9.

york and dc: York has some good players. I'm picking York by 20.

Cannon/station camp. Cannon to take it to them. Cannon by 6.

well, I don't know what the box score says, but that Roberts kid has sure come to play lately.

Just too many weapons tonight for Upperman. Good luck on Monday, going to be a tough one!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well, I don't know what the box score says, but that Roberts kid has sure come to play lately.

Just too many weapons tonight for Upperman. Good luck on Monday, going to be a tough one!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gator you guys might have a game like the cr/jc game was but i don't know it will be hard to top that game.. but wish the best for both teams, but Killer on LA is my girl and she has had some great games, but she is not the only threat....GO HOGEYE!!!!GOOOOOOOOOOBEES! I hate to see one of these teams have to lose....