greenwheel

Class A MissBasketball  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Class A MissBasketball

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class A Miss Basketball is definitely going 2 b Abby Andrews. She has had a wonderful career!! & is the only senior... & definitely deserves it! Good Luck 2 all the nominees 4 the award & n tournaments.

Go Trojanettes!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I sure hope Abby gets the award this year! She is very deserving as well as the other young ladies, but she is a senior and just a great all around girl /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I sure hope Abby gets the award this year! She is very deserving as well as the other young ladies, but she is a senior and just a great all around girl /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm rooting for you Abby (from Waynesboro) but you need to give some credit to Leslie Daniel because she been a great player for C'wood also. She has taken the pressure off some and opened the game up for you. Hope you Win Miss Basketball good luck.

I'm rooting for you Abby (from Waynesboro) but you need to give some credit to Leslie Daniel because she been a great player for C'wood also. She has taken the pressure off some and opened the game up for you. Hope you Win Miss Basketball good luck.

Abby and Leslie are a great pair!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanx WCHSGRAD 4 pullin 4 Abby! I know 1st hand how hard it is 4 u 2 pull 4 Collinwood... As itz hard 4 me 2 pull 4 W'Boro! LOL... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Abby and Leslie are a great pair!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I definitely AGREE!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I h8d 2 c it end!!!

GO TROJANETTES!!! & GOOD LUCK 2 Abby & Les n their college careers!!!

Laken /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good to hear from sulphur city queen. I think you cast a vote for Laken. Thank you for doing this and I believe you already know that in my talks with her she loves the people of RBS and wishes them the best.I have never heard her say anything negative about RBS or the people there. Things sometime work for the best, It is my hope that RBS and all schools work for the good of the players, and that good things for you and your team abound.