Lake County vs. Union City III

spellerone

Hey Legend you hope right? lol..Look don't get scared on me now because it is getting to the nut cuttiin..You, along with every team in Tennessee hopes Union City will lose Monday night..And ill tell you this..All of Humboldts fans will combine with Lake Co. fans just as last year..There all haters in my book! But i have much respect for both teams..But Legend you know that Manassas would rather play Humboldt or Lake county at substate..And don't give me that crap it really don't matter..If Union City does win Monday night you will be back on here saying "Union City will beat Humboldt"! Manassas don't want Union City down their my friend on a loser go home. Especially on your home floor...I will be at JCS Friday to watch the Manassas and Middleton game......If Union City wins or loses i will be their! And that post up there from Spellerone?? He is just very frustraited because he really believes Lake Co's season will come to an end! He will say nothing else because he has sewed his seed now!

this man is smart

i sure dont wanna watch us play UC again lol

but were no haters, the students aren't at least

we give UC tons of respect, as they have earned it

and to be honest im all for UC

only time im not is when we play them or in situations like this where we will have to play them...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this man is smart

only time im not is when we play them or in situations like this where we will have to play them...

UC want be able to help you on 3/3/08 lol!!!

UC want be able to help you on 3/3/08 lol!!!

Legend no matter what everyone has said all year..I happen to know there is alot of truth in what u been saying all year about the Manassas ball club..I honestly don't think Humboldt can beat Manassas and thats goin by not seeing Manassas play..If a team is a lil long like Buckner and a few more..Humboldt want be able to match up with them..It will be major problems for the boldt! But you see Manassas cant match up well with Union City and you know that..Thats why this game between Union City and Manassas must take place.I don't care if it is n Memphis or Union City or the Borro..I just hope we can get it on some how some way and put the women and childreen to bed and go lookin 4 supper. Beating Lake Co. will be a very hard thing to do Monday..But i think UC will win the game based on they have been in tight situations alot this year and with 7 seniors i think they will prevail..Along with the 07 08 Mr. Basketball winner MJ Brown. Yeah i think Sisco gets over the hump this year and will finally host a substate game. Good luck to the Tornadoes!

this man is smart

Well i didn't say the players were haters..I said the fans were..They just got very cocky at the end of the Halls UC game sayings UC is next..Well all i heard from UC is U WANT SOME COME GET SOME..I know thats not real bad but they got verrryyy cocky yelling at UC fans like that. And look what happened..Humboldt never was a threat the second half and got handled pretty well..But hey i don't think Boykins wanted it any other way.

Thanks....I have seen that type of behavior back when they played in 12AA. Back when Shivers played for Humbolt. Whatever happend to Shivers? He was a very impressive player. Haven't seen Humbolt alot since they moved to A ball but I did see them this year against Bolivar and nothing thughish about that game. Maybe it was those particualt teams in AA because I did see that type of behavior back then.

Joe Shivers had a offer from Arkansas State. He never would sign for some reason. He ended up signing with Navarro, a junior college in Texas. (same JUCO Charles Dotson played at before transferring to TX State). Joe played 1/2 a season down there down there before coming home. He signed and was supposed to play for Union University the next year and never went back to school. I think he's in the Army now. Charles Dotson is playing overseas.

Humboldt is a totally different team from when you seen them play at Bolivar! You need to come watch them in Dresden. I think you'll be impressed by Junior, 6'5 Tevin Crayton. Can shoot, get to the goal, and jump out of the gym! 3.6 GPA and already a 22 on his ACT (1st time to take it). Humboldt has a good bunch of kids on their team!

Look don't you even go there with that crap! I never said Lake Co. couldnt beat Union City..Ive Said this many times this year..Lake co should had beaten them both times..Heck in my eyes they did win both games but...They lost both games because of MJ Brown was jus being MJ Brown..And i know that Humboldt is still feeling the effects from him also...Look..I just stuck to my guns from the first of the year..And RED u have fun cheering with them Falcons Monday night..Hey i got alot of friends and family from Lake co. If LC wins the game ill support LC till the end. But ill never support Humboldt after what they pulled off showing their true colors at the end of the UC vs Halls game..You just on the hater list!

I've defended UC many times on these boards and you of all people should know that...Doesn't really make me a hater..However, most fans probably feel it would be more beneficial to Humboldt if UC lost...Oh, and I won't even be at the game Monday...I will be there Thursday though unless Humboldt goes down against Halls...

Humboldt doesn't need your support cope...That is until Humboldt goes to the Boro...Then you can cheer us on /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Legend no matter what everyone has said all year..I happen to know there is alot of truth in what u been saying all year about the Manassas ball club..I honestly don't think Humboldt can beat Manassas and thats goin by not seeing Manassas play..If a team is a lil long like Buckner and a few more..Humboldt want be able to match up with them..It will be major problems for the boldt! But you see Manassas cant match up well with Union City and you know that..Thats why this game between Union City and Manassas must take place.I don't care if it is n Memphis or Union City or the Borro..I just hope we can get it on some how some way and put the women and childreen to bed and go lookin 4 supper. Beating Lake Co. will be a very hard thing to do Monday..But i think UC will win the game based on they have been in tight situations alot this year and with 7 seniors i think they will prevail..Along with the 07 08 Mr. Basketball winner MJ Brown. Yeah i think Sisco gets over the hump this year and will finally host a substate game. Good luck to the Tornadoes!

i hate to break it to you

but Humboldt is not far behind UC

if we could play a full game, you know good and well we would had beat UC 2 times this year in Humboldt and in the district tourney

but here again thats is an "if" statement

but with it i think it should show we could give Manassas a good run for their money

Thanks....I have seen that type of behavior back when they played in 12AA. Back when Shivers played for Humbolt. Whatever happend to Shivers? He was a very impressive player. Haven't seen Humbolt alot since they moved to A ball but I did see them this year against Bolivar and nothing thughish about that game. Maybe it was those particualt teams in AA because I did see that type of behavior back then.

truth be told...

Shivers didnt get to sign with Arkansas because of how poorly he played at state that year

i even asked Coach B (Boykins name from students) about it and thats what he said

he said he talked to the Arkansas scouts after the game and they withdrew their offer

i hate to break it to you

but Humboldt is not far behind UC

if we could play a full game, you know good and well we would had beat UC 2 times this year in Humboldt and in the district tourney

but here again thats is an "if" statement

but with it i think it should show we could give Manassas a good run for their money

That's the thing though...They haven't played a complete game..Union City is deeper and more poised...Last game when all those fouls were being called on Union City in the first half(18 called on UC and 29 FT attempts by the Vikings) and Humboldt was hitting everything they threw up,Union City never panicked...They were only three down and had made their comeback with four of their second five in the game....Humboldt tried to show they had as much depth by matching the Tornadoes when UC inserted their second unit by doing the same...They have as many players as UC does but it isn't "quality depth"...I also think Humboldt wouldn't only give Manassas a run for their money,I think they will beat them..But they will have to do it in Memphis...

That's the thing though...They haven't played a complete game..Union City is deeper and more poised...Last game when all those fouls were being called on Union City in the first half(18 called on UC and 29 FT attempts by the Vikings) and Humboldt was hitting everything they threw up,Union City never panicked...They were only three down and had made their comeback with four of their second five in the game....Humboldt tried to show they had as much depth by matching the Tornadoes when UC inserted their second unit by doing the same...They have as many players as UC does but it isn't "quality depth"...I also think Humboldt wouldn't only give Manassas a run for their money,I think they will beat them..But they will have to do it in Memphis...

yeah i know thats one reason they're undefeated so far and also why i stuck that "if" in there

and i was VERY surprised to see Coach B throw in 5 more players as soon as Sisco did

i thought they did very well

only thing was Jarvis Porter (#30) had a lot of trouble guarding their #4 and i thought that was the only reason why we were not pulling ahead a little more at that point