Lake County vs. Union City III

spellerone

You are about as bad as Legend, both in knowledge of anything resembling the English language and knowledge of the game...

LC is definitely capable of beating UC, as is Humboldt...UC is a great team, proven to be the best thus far...But to say that on a neutral court, UC can't be beat by the two teams that know UC the best is plain ignorant...Purple may not believe it will happen, but even he will tell you that UC can be beat by LC or Humboldt...

Think about this scenario...may not happen, may be way off...but it's reasonable to consider...

All I've heard all year is how UC is playing such motivated basketball because of the way they were bounced last year by the Vikings...Is there any chance that UC could look forward to that UC-HBT IV?? I mean, it's an epic story if you think about it...Humboldt and UC, meeting for the fourth time this season, UC trying to avenge last year's loss...Humboldt trying to prove they are as good as UC and host substate...It's awfully easy to get caught up in all that...If UC were to be looking forward to the Humboldt game (this is saying that Humboldt doesn't get upset by Halls) even in the slightest way, that might be all LC needs to get over the hump...LC will be playing with nothing to lose anyways...The pressure is definitely on UC...Could be the difference between a 2-point loss and a 2-point win???

Look don't you even go there with that crap! I never said Lake Co. couldnt beat Union City..Ive Said this many times this year..Lake co should had beaten them both times..Heck in my eyes they did win both games but...They lost both games because of MJ Brown was jus being MJ Brown..And i know that Humboldt is still feeling the effects from him also...Look..I just stuck to my guns from the first of the year..And RED u have fun cheering with them Falcons Monday night..Hey i got alot of friends and family from Lake co. If LC wins the game ill support LC till the end. But ill never support Humboldt after what they pulled off showing their true colors at the end of the UC vs Halls game..You just on the hater list!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cope I have had cold vienna sausage for supper so crow doesn't faze me IF it comes to that. I have never made a prediction on here. I just have a gut feeling and I am going with it. Since I have never made predictions I don't know what crow tastes like. Perhaps IF we lose you and Purple can tell me how crow is best prepared since you guys and some other UC faithful ate some, oh 'bout a year ago. Now to your talking points.....1. You are right we do not have deep bench but I do recall a team from tiny Friendship winning a state championship with six players on the team. They literally had NO bench......2. I will ask you the same question that I asked Purple a while back....who should ultimately be in control of discipline on any team.....and that's all I have to say about that.....3. No argruing that point, of course the NY Giants didn't have NFL MVP Tom Brady either on another undefeated team but not untested team....you are pretty smart so I think you know where I am going___________________fill in the blanks for me. Now I do appreciate the fact that you give LC up sides.....1. Coach Whitby is without a doubt a great coach, you don't win 800+ games and not be. That is an amazing accomplishment. His game plan against UC works better than any other team in the district, now see your answer to talking point #2 above and again that is all I have to say about that....2. The closeness of the two games has done nothing to make LC think that they can't beat UC, thus my prediction. In LC if (which is the 1000 pound gorilla in the room) we make two free throws near the end of the game and it would have been a win for the Falcons. So when it comes to my prediction I have plenty to hang my hat on. No, not a guarantee just a gut feeling surely you don't have a problem with that.......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HECK IT ALL TASTE LIKE CHICKEN! LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Look don't you even go there with that crap! I never said Lake Co. couldnt beat Union City..Ive Said this many times this year..Lake co should had beaten them both times..Heck in my eyes they did win both games but...They lost both games because of MJ Brown was jus being MJ Brown..And i know that Humboldt is still feeling the effects from him also...Look..I just stuck to my guns from the first of the year..And RED u have fun cheering with them Falcons Monday night..Hey i got alot of friends and family from Lake co. If LC wins the game ill support LC till the end. But ill never support Humboldt after what they pulled off showing their true colors at the end of the UC vs Halls game..You just on the hater list!

What happened at the end of the UC halls game? I have seen some thugish behavior from Humbolt

players in the past. I hope that comment dosen't open up a can of worms...but honestly I have seen it. Coach should not allow that kind of behavior...it's a reflection of the world we live in I guess. With the hiphop culture life often imitates art. If anyone denies that they must have blinders on. Not trying to start anything just stating the obvious.

What happened at the end of the UC halls game? I have seen some thugish behavior from Humbolt

players in the past. I hope that comment dosen't open up a can of worms...but honestly I have seen it. Coach should not allow that kind of behavior...it's a reflection of the world we live in I guess. With the hiphop culture life often imitates art. If anyone denies that they must have blinders on. Not trying to start anything just stating the obvious.

NO it was nothing the players done..I havent seen any thugish behavior from the players..Humboldt is a great team, but i dont support them..This came from the fans during the game and after game chanting to the UC crowd..They just hate UC and that is that..Along with the rest of the district...You may have seen that before in the Humboldt players but i havent..Humboldt has some great athletes and smart coaching..Take this the way u want..Boykins took out C. Wade almost the the whole 3rd quarter because of 3 fouls..The kid was red hot...Brought him back in the 4th and he went cold..I think Boykins knew what he was doing..He got what he wanted.

The kids on the floor are fine...They all know each other....Some play AAU ball together...Now,that doesn't mean it doesn't get chippy sometimes,I mean when me and my brother played basketball in the backyard we would get ticked off at each other but it's all cool afterwards...I think the chants and the support Halls got from the Humboldt fans is what people are talking about...In reality though,if you're Humboldt who do want,Union City or Halls??...But to be honest,I didn't notice the Lake County fans as a whole cheering for Halls though....

HECK IT ALL TASTE LIKE CHICKEN! LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

cope, as a professional in the poultry industry,I can say you are EXACTLY right!!!..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> I think speller has his gameface on /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

NO ita was nothing the players done..I havent seen any thugish behavior from the players..Humboldt is a great team, but i dont support them..This came from the fans during the game and after game chanting to the UC crowd..They just hate UC and that is that..Along with the rest of the district...You may have seen that before in the Humboldt players but i havent..Humboldt has some great athletes and smart coaching..Take this the way u want..Boykins took out C. Wade almost the the whole 3rd quarter because of 3 fouls..The kid was red hot...Brought him back in the 4th and he went cold..I think Boykins knew what he was doing..He got what he wanted.

Thanks....I have seen that type of behavior back when they played in 12AA. Back when Shivers played for Humbolt. Whatever happend to Shivers? He was a very impressive player. Haven't seen Humbolt alot since they moved to A ball but I did see them this year against Bolivar and nothing thughish about that game. Maybe it was those particualt teams in AA because I did see that type of behavior back then.

The kids on the floor are fine...They all know each other....Some play AAU ball together...Now,that doesn't mean it doesn't get chippy sometimes,I mean when me and my brother played basketball in the backyard we would get ticked off at each other but it's all cool afterwards...I think the chants and the support Halls got from the Humboldt fans is what people are talking about...In reality though,if you're Humboldt who do want,Union City or Halls??...But to be honest,I didn't notice the Lake County fans as a whole cheering for Halls though....

LOL..Purple u should had been sitting where i was during the Hall UC game..Every time Halls scored they would stand up and clap..I was jus sitting there laughing at them because they knew that Halls wouldnt beat UC...Purple you watch and see..Humboldt will support Lake co to the fullest like Lake Co did them last year..Like i said..They are all haters! Purple we stand alone! Nice to see on here i thought they were gonna gang up on me..lol...Hey Purple facts are facts..No one..And i do mean No one wants to play Union City in a loser leave town in the whole state!

LOL..Purple u should had been sitting where i was during the Hall UC game..Every time Halls scored they would stand up and clap..I was jus sitting there laughing at them because they knew that Halls wouldnt beat UC...Purple you watch and see..Humboldt will support Lake co to the fullest like Lake Co did them last year..Like i said..They are all haters! Purple we stand alone! Nice to see on here i thought they were gonna gang up on me..lol...Hey Purple facts are facts..No one..And i do mean No one wants to play Union City in a loser leave town in the whole state!

Not even Manasses. I have seen UC and until I see a team better In single A I will go with UC.However I'm going to see Manasses in the regions to see Buckner and to see if they are as good as advertised. I do know Manasses beat several AA and AAA schools this year the Memphis and I also know about the Battle of the State and Poplar Bluff tourney championships for UC. I hope UC goes all the way...I always pull for rural West TN.... because if Manasses and UC ever do meet and UC loses this guy named Legend is going to have a field day with the UC supportes on here.

Not even Manasses. I have seen UC and until I see a team better In single A I will go with UC.However I'm going to see Manasses in the regions to see Buckner and to see if they are as good as advertised. I do know Manasses beat several AA and AAA schools this year the Memphis and I also know about the Battle of the State and Poplar Bluff tourney championships for UC. I hope UC goes all the way...I always pull for rural West TN.... because if Manasses and UC ever do meet and UC loses this guy named Legend is going to have a field day with the UC supportes on here.

Well from what ive heard they are a very good basketball program! Im going to watch them play friday night weather or not UC wins or loses..Im still going to check them out..Legend likes to get on here and push a few buttons from time to time and talk a lil smack but he want get any fear out of The U baby! He knows whats up!

YOU DA MAN!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

NO it was nothing the players done..I havent seen any thugish behavior from the players..Humboldt is a great team, but i dont support them..This came from the fans during the game and after game chanting to the UC crowd..They just hate UC and that is that..Along with the rest of the district...You may have seen that before in the Humboldt players but i havent..Humboldt has some great athletes and smart coaching..Take this the way u want..Boykins took out C. Wade almost the the whole 3rd quarter because of 3 fouls..The kid was red hot...Brought him back in the 4th and he went cold..I think Boykins knew what he was doing..He got what he wanted.

I haven't seen any thugish behavior from Humboldt's players or anyone else's players for that matter. People should stay in the present when making their comments or just keep quiet.Humboldt may or may not hate UC I can't speak for them. Now as for the rest of the district, I ain't too smart but I think I would be included in that number. I do not hate UC. Shoot I don't hate anyone. I hate dill pickles but I don't think that makes me a bad person. When you are top dog people want to see you lose. That is the nature of the beast. That just comes with the territory. I want LC to beat UC but I in no way hate UC. There have been some UC fans on here that have rubbed me the wrong way but I don't hate them. Noone on coachT has had that effect on me this year though. For the most part UC's fans have been intelligent with their posts. And UC's players have been a class act since they have moved down to 1A. That is a testament to their parents, their coaches and to those players. That said I still want LC to beat them Monday night....no offense.