Lake County vs. Union City III

spellerone

i hate to break it to you

but Humboldt is not far behind UC

if we could play a full game, you know good and well we would had beat UC 2 times this year in Humboldt and in the district tourney

but here again thats is an "if" statement

but with it i think it should show we could give Manassas a good run for their money

If you cant play a full game that means you are not a good team. The game is 32 minutes. Cause you can play 25 minutes at a high level dont make you a good team. You have to be a complete team. Manassas size, speed, shooters, heart and 32 minutes of h3ll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you cant play a full game that means you are not a good team. The game is 32 minutes. Cause you can play 25 minutes at a high level dont make you a good team. You have to be a complete team. Manassas size, speed, shooters, heart and 32 minutes of h3ll.

well uh...

evidently we are

cuz the only team we have lost to is Union City

and i know for a fact your Manassas team could in no way play at the same level they do for a whole game

... oh hey look at that

in the same boat as us

oh and i plan on going to see Manassas play tuesday night too

maybe you should try and see us play before you start saying were a bad team

Well i didn't say the players were haters..I said the fans were..They just got very cocky at the end of the Halls UC game sayings UC is next..Well all i heard from UC is U WANT SOME COME GET SOME..I know thats not real bad but they got verrryyy cocky yelling at UC fans like that. And look what happened..Humboldt never was a threat the second half and got handled pretty well..But hey i don't think Boykins wanted it any other way.

lol...wow...for UC fans to call Humboldt's fans cocky is hilarious!! Last year and this year UC fans have been cocky...but I will give you one thing though, yall back it up...especially this year...so pretty much yall aren't as cocky this year as you were last year...but yall are still cocky lol /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well uh...

evidently we are

cuz the only team we have lost to is Union City

and i know for a fact your Manassas team could in no way play at the same level they do for a whole game

... oh hey look at that

in the same boat as us

oh and i plan on going to see Manassas play tuesday night too

maybe you should try and see us play before you start saying were a bad team

UC dont have any real bigs. you offset there speed by pounding them inside. if you get suckered into a race you will lose. Manassas want get suckered into that like Humboldt. Manassas will run when they want to, and pound them inside at times 50/50 split. If MJ Brown get into foul trouble its over. Yes, Manassas has to guard MJ. MJ has to guard the great players for Manassas also.

I saw UC -VS- LC this season. I saw Humboldt -VS- Milan & Peabody this season. (need details)

LOL..Purple u should had been sitting where i was during the Hall UC game..Every time Halls scored they would stand up and clap..I was jus sitting there laughing at them because they knew that Halls wouldnt beat UC...Purple you watch and see..Humboldt will support Lake co to the fullest like Lake Co did them last year..Like i said..They are all haters! Purple we stand alone! Nice to see on here i thought they were gonna gang up on me..lol...Hey Purple facts are facts..No one..And i do mean No one wants to play Union City in a loser leave town in the whole state!

I was sitting on the U.c.-Lake Co side..right beside three people from U.C..I didn't see much clapping for Halls ..but I for one will always pull for Halls against any team other than Lake Co..

Cope I have had cold vienna sausage for supper so crow doesn't faze me IF it comes to that. I have never made a prediction on here. I just have a gut feeling and I am going with it. Since I have never made predictions I don't know what crow tastes like. Perhaps IF we lose you and Purple can tell me how crow is best prepared since you guys and some other UC faithful ate some, oh 'bout a year ago. Now to your talking points.....1. You are right we do not have deep bench but I do recall a team from tiny Friendship winning a state championship with six players on the team. They literally had NO bench......2. I will ask you the same question that I asked Purple a while back....who should ultimately be in control of discipline on any team.....and that's all I have to say about that.....3. No argruing that point, of course the NY Giants didn't have NFL MVP Tom Brady either on another undefeated team but not untested team....you are pretty smart so I think you know where I am going___________________fill in the blanks for me. Now I do appreciate the fact that you give LC up sides.....1. Coach Whitby is without a doubt a great coach, you don't win 800+ games and not be. That is an amazing accomplishment. His game plan against UC works better than any other team in the district, now see your answer to talking point #2 above and again that is all I have to say about that....2. The closeness of the two games has done nothing to make LC think that they can't beat UC, thus my prediction. In LC if (which is the 1000 pound gorilla in the room) we make two free throws near the end of the game and it would have been a win for the Falcons. So when it comes to my prediction I have plenty to hang my hat on. No, not a guarantee just a gut feeling surely you don't have a problem with that.......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Take Daddy Sisco out of the equation and I'm with you. Seen it with my own eyes ...UC vs Mitchell at Liberty Tech's gym this season. I really paid attention to the last quarter as far as the coaches go. Daddy Sisco usually sits on the bench and basically let's his son coach. Against Mitchell I have no doubt whatsoever he helped win that game. He was very animated and involved..much more than he usually is. The man is a legend just as Whitby is. I have often wondered where they would be without him helping out. A great asset to have on the bench....no doubt. You cannot compare Shane Sisco to Whitby..for goodness sakes... Whitby has won 800 games.