FORREST LADY ROCKETS

flash49

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting back to basketball, I talked to 2 of the girls that sub in for 2nd wave and they were so focus on the game tomorrow nite, that I know if they are then I would say that the starting five are ready ,too. They just told me ,1 game at a time and that's what this team has do all year. Tournament time is Lady Rocket time. GO LADY ROCKETS

Getting back to basketball, I talked to 2 of the girls that sub in for 2nd wave and they were so focus on the game tomorrow nite, that I know if they are then I would say that the starting five are ready ,too. They just told me ,1 game at a time and that's what this team has do all year. Tournament time is Lady Rocket time. GO LADY ROCKETS

Sorry flash. Didn't mean to get off topic! Go Lady Rockets!

Who will you play in the sub-state/sectional game?

Who will you play in the sub-state/sectional game?

Wayne County/Santa Fe winner host loser of Forrest/MTC and Forrest/MTC winner host loser of Wayne County/Santa Fe.

WC was the big winner by C'wood loosing to MC. WC could not seem to clear their heads with C'wood this year and 3 of their 5 losses were to C'wood. I hope to see a WC/ MTC matchup down here in the sub-state.

Wayne County/Santa Fe winner host loser of Forrest/MTC and Forrest/MTC winner host loser of Wayne County/Santa Fe.

WC was the big winner by C'wood loosing to MC. WC could not seem to clear their heads with C'wood this year and 3 of their 5 losses were to C'wood. I hope to see a WC/ MTC matchup down here in the sub-state.

I would love to see a WC/MTCS matchup also, cause that would mean we get to host Santa Fe and it is always better to play at home!!!! We must get through the tough matchup with MTCS first though......... GO LADY ROCKETS GO!!!!!!!

Congrats to forrest /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> go rockets and good luck playing at home. There's no place like home clicking nikes.

Thanks devilish.....was a great game, kept us on the edge. MTCS came out playing strong and kept it close, toooo close, but then turnovers got em behind a little and Forrest took it from there!!!! Congratulations to the all Region selections from all the schools...and Meghan, Beth and Dakota, the selections from Forrest, you were awesome!!! We tried to be LOUD and PROUD for you tonight...hope you all heard us /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Now let's look ahead to Saturday and Santa Fe, be prepared and ready to roll!!!! It's great to be at home....Take it all the way....GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

Don't apologize, a little humor never hurt anyone. Life would be more enjoyable if some people didn't take everything so seriously. There is plenty of basketball talk going on here. I little humor mixed in shouldn't be a problem.

Cascade you the man!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />