Region 2-AA Semi's (Give your opinion)

jsnfreeman11

IMO Fulton beats Carter as long as they shoot consistent from three. Carter is too big down low for a post battle. Fulton got the better of Carter 3 times so far so I say Fulton by 7.

AE is by far the superior team in their game. They should easily win by 15 but it all depends on which AE team shows up. Since its the tournament I say AE will come out focused and take care of business.

Both games have the ability to be good quality games, but they also have the ability to be blowouts so hopefully the spectators will get their money's worth

IMO Fulton beats Carter as long as they shoot consistent from three. Carter is too big down low for a post battle. Fulton got the better of Carter 3 times so far so I say Fulton by 7.

AE is by far the superior team in their game. They should easily win by 15 but it all depends on which AE team shows up. Since its the tournament I say AE will come out focused and take care of business.

Both games have the ability to be good quality games, but they also have the ability to be blowouts so hopefully the spectators will get their money's worth

From what I've seen Carter has the talent to beat anyone in the state. What they don't have is discipline.

AC will play hard but I would say that AE will pull it out. I don't foresee a blowout in this one. Good luck AC!!

AE and Fulton in the regional championship. AE was challenged versus AC but pulled it out in the end, Carter didn't put up much fight against Fulton. I think if AE rebounds like they did against AC they will win a close one. I don't think either team will struggle in the substate matchups. I also believe Carter, AC, and Stone Memorial would have won substate matchups with Rutledge and Unicoi. The level of competition is much higher in 2AA than 1AA. Lastly, I hate that everyone didn't witness AC's Miachael White's dunk against Chase Jones from AE. Hopefully in the future, Jones will at least duck when something like that happens! Ouch!