White House vs. Livingston Academy

BenStiller23

I think LA is to fast for WH, LA is better at the guard position (DUH) and has a much deeper bench as WH will soon see. I thought the point made about coach going to the smaller line-up and how TJ takes big man outside will be a fun matchup to watch. TJ is one of the best 3-pt shooters on the team and he can also drive and dish off as good as anyone. But WH will have to have a good lead for that match-up to happen. Truth is Chase is not the only weapon LA has, but it's nice to know that if he is doubled or triple teamed he will find the open man.

LA should win the game and WH can win if they let the air out of the ball. WH better get a good lead if not the young guns from LA will run them out of the gym.

BTW 8AA fans where are all the front runners on coachT from a couple yrs. ago running their flaps about how 8AA will crush 7AA. Especially TENNISGAL or is it GUY. Makes no difference but it's funny when the shoe is on the other foot.

H O G - E Y E

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well from what i seen last night the big kid from white house is just a little bit slower than ramsey ever thought about bein. all i seen last night from white house was a little penetration and they kept feedin the big kid the ball. and honestly i think t.j. smith could guard that big kid and block his shot. la will win this one. they can shoot more and are more of a diverse team. dunn and t.j. smith can drive and shoot from the outside. and we have a deeper bench AND we have more than just one post player. we have a whole team that can score. i dont mean to dis white house or anything but i am just using my reference. which was lasts nights game against upperman. and honestly if upperman would have been hittin there threes they could quite possibly have been the opponent for la tomorrow night. but lets just all face it people the big HOGEYE should win this region championship. go big blue!

Alright, I try to stay off of these topics, but I couldn't resist this one. With all the hype around WH, why haven't they already received the Gold Ball? I have saw Gaines play, and I am not impressed at all. Okay lets face facts, he is what 6'7? 6'8? He does not run the court well at all, and when double teamed, he doesn't do a phenomenal job scoring. Hats off for his passing skills because he has obviously been taught how to pass out of doubles and find the open man. With that being said, what makes you WH fans think he is going to be a big impact in a game against LA who scores a large portion of their points on the fast break? Running with Upperman was a task for Gaines, and LA completely obliterated the BEES in both meetings, so who really has the upper hand? As for defense, I've seen better. WH is not a "lock-down" defensive team that you guys are trying to say that they are, or atleast every time I've watched them I wasn't impressed. The BEES are a good team, but an average one at that. There is no need to think that just because you beat one 7-AA team, that you will beat another. Hopefully Dunn will come out and play much like he did against SC so all the WH fans will finally shut up and realize that he is the real deal. He loses recognition because of his size in the past, but after last night, what now? Who cares how short he is? He dropped 49 on a team with a prospect that has signed with Vanderbilt. This kid is the real deal, and he has a group of teammates around him that are just as good. Someone said something about the "big slow kid from LA" on here I think, well I got news for you all, anytime Gaines wants to run the 40 yard dash with Ramsey let me know and I'll set it up just to get that aspect of ignorance straightened out. Finally, I'm picking LA to win by around 15, while I hope to be sitting in the stands gasping for air in amazement by the show Chase Dunn has put on... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well from what I seen last night, Livingston will take this game by at least 10 points. White house's guards couldn't even handle the upperman pressure, and livingston pressures the ball ten times better than upperman so go figure... and as far as the gaines kid he cant lead them to victory like dunn can... livingston proved they could win against john jenkins, a kid that is probably one of the best in the state. Gaines is a smooth player down low but thats all they have. Livingston's big men will be able to contain him because the only move i seen that he had was the up and under..Dunn, tj and todd will bring there A game... watch out white house ur in for a rude awakening when u go up against hog-eye. we are gonna run the fast break and i dont think yall can keep with the wildcats of livingston...I got news for everybody... Livingston might as well get their gym ready cuz they are playing at home on monday night.. Its gonna be Awesome baby... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

LA 65

WH 50

Well from what I seen last night, Livingston will take this game by at least 10 points. White house's guards couldn't even handle the upperman pressure, and livingston pressures the ball ten times better than upperman so go figure... and as far as the gaines kid he cant lead them to victory like dunn can... livingston proved they could win against john jenkins, a kid that is probably one of the best in the state. Gaines is a smooth player down low but thats all they have. Livingston's big men will be able to contain him because the only move i seen that he had was the up and under..Dunn, tj and todd will bring there A game... watch out white house ur in for a rude awakening when u go up against hog-eye. we are gonna run the fast break and i dont think yall can keep with the wildcats of livingston...I got news for everybody... Livingston might as well get their gym ready cuz they are playing at home on monday night.. Its gonna be Awesome baby... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

LA 65

WH 50

alright whatever you say buddy we will see. but does livingston have a radio station that will b covering the game or does white house have 1 to b honest i have no idea and i am not going to be able to make it out there tommorow night so i need to know if there is any websites i could get on and listen to the game let me know anyone?? please.

alright whatever you say buddy we will see. but does livingston have a radio station that will b covering the game or does white house have 1 to b honest i have no idea and i am not going to be able to make it out there tommorow night so i need to know if there is any websites i could get on and listen to the game let me know anyone?? please.

Livingston will broadcast on 104.7 fm, but I don't know if it will pick up in Nashville though.

GO BIG BLUE!!! TCOB!

I'm sure White House is not tired at all seeing how they completely BLEW OUT Upperman last night. White House won by 35-40 I believe and played their subs most of the game. They should be well rested and Gaines seems to be extremely blessed with energy anyway. After seeing last night's games, my question is this: How in the world did WH beat Station Camp TWICE?

YOUR ABOUT TO FIND OUT TOMMORROW