Top Teams this year AAA, AA, A

MrNoitAll

And I didn't say that EVERYONE was IN position...But as someone who was at A LOT of the games, A LOT of teams had their best players on the field a lot of the time...or at least in the batting lineup even if they were in a different position or on the bench. I agree that a lot of people played their younger players, but to say that the coaches didn't care about wins or losses is not true... You don't get into coaching if you don't want to win games, pre-season, regular season, or POST SEASON...

You flat out nailed it right there.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I didn't say that EVERYONE was IN position...But as someone who was at A LOT of the games, A LOT of teams had their best players on the field a lot of the time...or at least in the batting lineup even if they were in a different position or on the bench. I agree that a lot of people played their younger players, but to say that the coaches didn't care about wins or losses is not true... You don't get into coaching if you don't want to win games, pre-season, regular season, or POST SEASON...

I agree....most coaches are competitive and want to win in everything they do. Checkers, Uno, Bingo, or an actual ball game. However, I do not believe all the coaches considered every game at play days as MUST win games.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some teams that should be above the rest this year. AAA---Riverdale, MJ, Beech, Rossview, Ooltewah, Soddy-Daisy, Beech

Dickson Co, AA-----Goodpasture, Greenbrier, Dekalb County, Lewis County, Spring Hill, Gibbs, Hixson

A-------Friendship Christian, Forrest, East Robertson , a dark horse in Monterey,

well i agree with you on the AA but there is one problem betweeen goodpasture, greenbrier, dekalb, and hixson only two of those teams can go to state because they are all in the same region. but i do believe that they will be top teams in their region

well i agree with you on the AA but there is one problem betweeen goodpasture, greenbrier, dekalb, and hixson only two of those teams can go to state because they are all in the same region. but i do believe that they will be top teams in their region

It is a shame that it ends up that way. same with riverdale and soddy. there are alot of deserving teams out of both regions.

Tennessee has a bunch of talent. We came from Alabama Friday night to play in the Commando Classic. I was very impressed with most teams I saw. Great pitching (saw Riverdale, Mt Juliet, Good Pasture, and Gibbs) and aggressive hittters. I can see where one error will decide a lot of games there. Glad we don't play there all the time!

Tennessee has a bunch of talent. We came from Alabama Friday night to play in the Commando Classic. I was very impressed with most teams I saw. Great pitching (saw Riverdale, Mt Juliet, Good Pasture, and Gibbs) and aggressive hittters. I can see where one error will decide a lot of games there. Glad we don't play there all the time!

You must of been from Hazel Green, we have always been impressed with your program. Keep up the good work, your girls looked good.

Unicoi county beat Dekalb county 8-0 this weekend......

I HEART ABOUT THAT THEIR PITCHER DID PRETTY BADI HEARD SHE WALKED LIKE SIX BATTERS WHICH IS WAY TOO MANY BUT THE DEFENSE TRIED TO MAKE UP FOR HER BUT ITS HARD TO DO IT WHEN SO MANY BATTERS ARE WALKED BUT GOOD LUCK LADY TIGERS I KNOW THEY WILL DO MUCH BETTER IN THE REST OF THEIR SEASON!!

You must of been from Hazel Green, we have always been impressed with your program. Keep up the good work, your girls looked good.

Thank you. Our bats have been pretty quiet last few years, but hopefully will make noise this year. The girls are definately all getting along better as a team than ever before, so that should make a difference. Good luck to your team.

I HEART ABOUT THAT THEIR PITCHER DID PRETTY BADI HEARD SHE WALKED LIKE SIX BATTERS WHICH IS WAY TOO MANY BUT THE DEFENSE TRIED TO MAKE UP FOR HER BUT ITS HARD TO DO IT WHEN SO MANY BATTERS ARE WALKED BUT GOOD LUCK LADY TIGERS I KNOW THEY WILL DO MUCH BETTER IN THE REST OF THEIR SEASON!!

She is coming back from an injury. Only 2nd time she had been on dirt pitching this year. Give her a few weeks she will be just fine. You didn't mention the three balls that should have been scored errors if they weren't in the first inning. Late night no one showed up. DeKalb should have a good season if they work together and gel.

I saw where Friendship beat Mt Juliet and that the Coach from MJ was all over her players after the game wanting to know why they let a single A team beat them. Friendship will beat a lot of AAA teams this year this want be their last AAA to beat.

Certainly not unheard of for single A team to beat AA or AAA. It will happen several times this year in counting games.