Bolivar 60, Creek Wood 33

Prosushi

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game should be at Bolivar. which heavily favors the Tigers. Ask any Bolivar fan how they feel about going down to Pulaski. They've had bad luck there..

I was thinkin' the same thing......didn't they lose there last year?

I may go down to that one....wouldn't mind seeing the Tiger play......for the first time in a few years I have nothing to do. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Bolivar will be very very tough to beat. It's going to take an extraordinary effort to beat the tigers. Bolivar just went through District 11 like a hot knife through butter. Rudesill is a great game coach and always makes the right adjustments... and I wouldn't want to play this team right now. Hard to say right now but may have the best backcourt in the state for class of 2010. I look for a big win against Giles County...but anything can happen.Ask Liberty and Raliegh Egypt.

Bolivar 77 to 52 Waverly

Bolivar 67 to 37 Harpeth

Bolivar 60 to 33 Creek Wood

Total domination..great defense.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> The game willbe in Bolivar at 7pm monday. If you plan to go I would get there at 5:30 or 6. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Bolivar will be very very tough to beat. It's going to take an extraordinary effort to beat the tigers. Bolivar just went through District 11 like a hot knife through butter. Rudesill is a great game coach and always makes the right adjustments... and I wouldn't want to play this team right now. Hard to say right now but may have the best backcourt in the state for class of 2010. I look for a big win against Giles County...but anything can happen.Ask Liberty and Raliegh Egypt.

Waverly 77 to 52

Harpeth 67 to 37

Creek Wood 60 to 33

Total domination..great defense.

And people love to play at Bolivar? As one sided a place that I've seen. I've only seen Liberty Tech be able to beat the odds there.

Very few times in the 5 years of existence though. It's the toughest place to beat a Bolivar team that is playing bad.....let alone one doing good.

You can cut it with a knife down there......it is magic. I hate the place....it will be hot down there....much like heck for Giles Co. If you get out of there with all you brought with you.....you'll be lucky....very lucky. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

And people love to play at Bolivar? As one sided a place that I've seen. I've only seen Liberty Tech be able to beat the odds there.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in beating 11AA. Was very much a down year. Bolivar is good, but I wouldn't put them in the driver's seat. They won't win it.

Your the same guy that said every opponent Bolivar played out of 11AA had a good chance to win. No disrespect but you don't have very much credibility right now. I made the statement the Harpeth was the only team with a chance (only because they had Larry Bird ) and that game wasn't even close. Good Luck next year.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in beating 11AA. Was very much a down year. Bolivar is good, but I wouldn't put them in the driver's seat. They won't win it.

You just dislike Bolivar don't ya? You pick against them before each game and then when we do win you always think it was luck or somethin...I guess if bolivar got critics they must be doin somethin right.Right?