Austin-East Roadrunners at Unicoi County Blue Devils

52fan52

During the game it can get intense but at the end, everyone is just as 1. As one of the UC fans I was sitting by at the game last night, the comment he made made logical sense. HIs exact words were, "At least we can say WE'RE ALL VOLS FANS" LOL now that was funny but that's how he felt about the game.. But its TRUE GO VOLS..

The best of luck to the Blue Devils next season and you have nothing to be ashame about with a record like you guys had.. I hope you all can root for AE at state...

some good sensible posts. best of luck to austin east, i hope you guys take it all the way. u have a great team. i am glad you felt were treated well in erwin. and congrats to uc and rutledge for great tournament runs!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 00FANUC, well stated. my hat's off to you. enough is enough! i think i've proved my point and am finished with this round. my apologies to the good folks at UC who are respectful and are all round good folks. if you throw stones in glass houses you end up with a lot of broken glass. time to sweep up the glass all over the region and get ready for next year. i've got a whole year to plan for next season. maybe i'll even be able to afford a brand new rusty old redneck van! i will, however, be careful when i drive through unicoi county! i might run into those FEW ................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well thank you agitator.