Austin-East Roadrunners at Unicoi County Blue Devils

52fan52

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Jess, why do you think what's in the cage is in the cage? bite away. by the way, noone provoked your student section to act like rednecks. they are already pumped and red before anyone said/did anything to them. i guess they are just a product of the elephant hangers after all. enjoy AE tonight, it will be an education in many ways! by the way, glad at least one of you can read. tell the rest hello!

we will enjoy ae alot more than you will enjoy fulton! we can and will read our banner that will say REGION 1 AA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAL WITH IT!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will enjoy ae alot more than you will enjoy fulton! we can and will read our banner that will say REGION 1 AA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAL WITH IT!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> rant and rave on bluedevilcraze! my dogs have nothing in this fight, other than being in the district/region. the pioneers are on their own. it will be interesting for them at fulton, but everyone knows how the pioneers come alive in their tournaments. unicoi's basketball team deserves the region title. they earned it. be proud of that region 1 banner, especially since it's all you will get this season. the "deal with it" will be what you have to do tonight when AE rolls into town, and believe me - they WILL roll in ready for whatever the bluedevils have to throw at them. they've seen/experienced it all! all you guys will hear is the "BEEP-BEEP" when the Roadrunners roll through!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> rant and rave on bluedevilcraze! my dogs have nothing in this fight, other than being in the district/region. the pioneers are on their own. it will be interesting for them at fulton, but everyone knows how the pioneers come alive in their tournaments. unicoi's basketball team deserves the region title. they earned it. be proud of that region 1 banner, especially since it's all you will get this season. the "deal with it" will be what you have to do tonight when AE rolls into town, and believe me - they WILL roll in ready for whatever the bluedevils have to throw at them. they've seen/experienced it all! all you guys will hear is the "BEEP-BEEP" when the Roadrunners roll through!

so ur team is at the house? thats even better! i wouldn't say thats all we'll get, watagua conference (14-0) and a district championship to go along with it. not bad for a bunch of illiterates.

so ur team is at the house? thats even better! i wouldn't say thats all we'll get, watagua conference (14-0) and a district championship to go along with it. not bad for a bunch of illiterates.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> hey, no question about the team. the bluedevils are great on the floor! yea, we're at the house with our feet up roasting a good old possum so we can listen to the games on the radio tonight. you guys do have electricity and radio/tv up there don't you? you can let me know how "roadrunner" tastes tomorrow morning! BEEP-BEEP! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Uni-who?

Here's to all those Duke cheer-stealing, rub it in your face, blue-belly-painted hecklers in the student section.... it's called Karma. What comes around goes around. It must sting pretty bad, painted up in your Walmart blue craft paint, having to watch your team not even score 30 points on your home court.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Austin East 72

Unicoi County 29

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> UNICOI 29....... only scored 29 points at home in a sub-state game? what happened? i guess AE was just too much. sounds like the pioneers strategy worked, even though they lost- they scored over 50 points AWAY IN FULTON'S CRIB! hang your banners in unicoi right beside your elephant. i guess it pays to wait until the final buzzer before you brag too much. what's that I hear? could it be a roadrunner going BEEP-BEEP? i guess you guys can sympathize with ole wylie e. coyoty with the BEEP-BEEP. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> UNICOI 29....... only scored 29 points at home in a sub-state game? what happened? i guess AE was just too much. sounds like the pioneers strategy worked, even though they lost- they scored over 50 points AWAY IN FULTON'S CRIB! hang your banners in unicoi right beside your elephant. i guess it pays to wait until the final buzzer before you brag too much. what's that I hear? could it be a roadrunner going BEEP-BEEP? i guess you guys can sympathize with ole wylie e. coyoty with the BEEP-BEEP. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i SEE YOU WASN'T AT THE GAME TONIGHT DIDN'T THEY BRING THE CHEER LEADERS. BOY YOU SURE TALK A TOUGH GAME BEHIND A KEYBOARD. BET YOU ARE AS MEEK AS A CHURCH MOUSE IN PUBLIC