White House @ Howard

RichieRich2007

I am going to go WAY out on a limb and say White House wins this one.

White House will get hot and win by 5. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If they do, this will be the upset of the week.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to go WAY out on a limb and say White House wins this one.

White House will get hot and win by 5. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If they do, this will be the upset of the week.

trust me white house will come out and play cuz these seniors dont want it to end tonight....someone post the score at halftime so we all know what the score is throughout the game please

As much as I want to support my fellow District 8-AA team, I just can't see them winning this game.

If this year's Howard team is anywhere near lasts years, this game might get ugly for WH. I remember seeing Howard play us at home in the sectionals last year, and they just shut us down. It was a horrible performance by us, and Howard's press was too much.

But still, best of luck to White House.

As much as I want to support my fellow District 8-AA team, I just can't see them winning this game.

If this year's Howard team is anywhere near lasts years, this game might get ugly for WH. I remember seeing Howard play us at home in the sectionals last year, and they just shut us down. It was a horrible performance by us, and Howard's press was too much.

But still, best of luck to White House.

Howard has the exact same team from last year that beat station camp with the exception of Steven Satterfield but they add a 6'6" center in Dominique Harper freeing Dominique Taylor up to play his natural position. Howard only won by 14 but it really couldve been worse

Howard has the exact same team from last year that beat station camp with the exception of Steven Satterfield but they add a 6'6" center in Dominique Harper freeing Dominique Taylor up to play his natural position. Howard only won by 14 but it really couldve been worse

Hey t-mac I was VERY IMPRESSED with your Hustlin Tigers after seeing them in the region tourney. I,like you, believe they could beat teams worse if they wanted to but once they get the lead they slow down for whatever reason. Taylor is the real deal and they have speed everywhere. Good luck in the state tourney.

Hey t-mac I was VERY IMPRESSED with your Hustlin Tigers after seeing them in the region tourney. I,like you, believe they could beat teams worse if they wanted to but once they get the lead they slow down for whatever reason. Taylor is the real deal and they have speed everywhere. Good luck in the state tourney.

I guess they would want people to show them the same class they show others. I feel like you shouldnt blow a team out because at the end of the day would you want the same done to you?

The thing about Taylor he is the real deal but its Darius Ricks time to step up now. Howard only goes as far as he takes them. He is the best player on the team I wish you could see him when he is agressive