Wilson Central Wildcats win Sub State

Mailman05

Congratulations to the Wilson Central Lady Wildcats for a great win tonight 57-47 over the lady Raiders. Wilson Central played a very good game tonight. The Coaching staff had them ready to go and the girls executed the game plan. Chelsea Burroughs really impressed me tonight. She took a very hard shot from a Mcgavok player and it appeared her eye or face hit the floor very hard. She came back in and played very hard and showed a lot of heart tonight. I was very disappointed in the officiating tonight the officials were terrible for both teams and just lost control of the game. Congratulations to the girls and the staff I believe this is the fourth appearance in five years in the state tournament sounds like a pretty good program to me! See all of you at the Glass house /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations to the Wilson Central Lady Wildcats for a great win tonight 57-47 over the lady Raiders. Wilson Central played a very good game tonight. The Coaching staff had them ready to go and the girls executed the game plan. Chelsea Burroughs really impressed me tonight. She took a very hard shot from a Mcgavok player and it appeared her eye or face hit the floor very hard. She came back in and played very hard and showed a lot of heart tonight. I was very disappointed in the officiating tonight the officials were terrible for both teams and just lost control of the game. Congratulations to the girls and the staff I believe this is the fourth appearance in five years in the state tournament sounds like a pretty good program to me! See all of you at the Glass house /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll Be there!!!!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

mcgavock threw the game.

Absolutely classic line. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Willey is there the right way.

So are Coach Brandon and the Lady Wildcats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Absolutely, traveling during sectionals minus a starting point guard was not a gimme by any means.

The girls are back in the Boro because of their year long hard work and dedication to the program. Good luck ladies! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />