Greenback vs University High

khill1989

so its Greenbacks first time in Substate since '85. Think they can continue the magical season?

I admit to not knowing alot about University, but from what I know, they are great shooters, but their weakest play is inside. That can come in handy for Titlow and Clower (who were oddly silent in the Region 2A Championship). Im hoping to make the 3 hour drive to Johnson City to watch this game.

So who do you got going to Murfeesboro? University or Greenback?

My pick is UH by 15. I just think they are too good at home to be beaten by Greenback. I believe UH's weaknes on offense is on the inside. But that is not the case on defense. UH has a post player, #32 (can't remember his name) who is a very good defender and rebounder. He doesn't get his name in the paper a whole lot, but he makes HUGE contributions. Their top scorer is #10 Josh Padgett, and he can shoot it from anywhere on the floor but he can't really create a shot with the ball. He relies on his team to get him open looks (the same way Duke had to get JJ Redick open). But if he is open, he will knock them down. In my opinion, their best overall player is #12 Will Burton. He can defend, shoot, and rebound. He is the reason UH beat Hampton in the regionals. Hampton came out in the first quarter in a Box and 1 on Padgett. This held Padgett to 0 points in the first quarter, but it also took a Dawg's player out of the lane to rebound. Burton and #32 just kept getting offensive rebounds. #11 can also shot the ball when he is open, but thats about as far UH's scoring goes. I think they only play 6, maybe 7 players in a game...

I agree with Vader on his analysis of UH, The big kid #32 is Alex Denton and he really does his job inside. Burton is really good and I think their MVP. The one thing about UH is that even if they are ahead they will still jack the 3's, so if they go cold the other team can still get back in it. I won't make a prediction because I have not seen Greenback play.

I agree with Vader on his analysis of UH, The big kid #32 is Alex Denton and he really does his job inside. Burton is really good and I think their MVP. The one thing about UH is that even if they are ahead they will still jack the 3's, so if they go cold the other team can still get back in it. I won't make a prediction because I have not seen Greenback play.

i don't care who you are, it'll be a good game i think, both schools seem like they have good teams, but i'll be pullin for greenback in this one.

so its Greenbacks first time in Substate since '85. Think they can continue the magical season?

I admit to not knowing alot about University, but from what I know, they are great shooters, but their weakest play is inside. That can come in handy for Titlow and Clower (who were oddly silent in the Region 2A Championship). Im hoping to make the 3 hour drive to Johnson City to watch this game.

So who do you got going to Murfeesboro? University or Greenback?

i think uh will pull it out in their home gym but it will be close because greenback's post players are like 6'4 and rlly thick