next year "A"

archangel

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do the teams still playin and done lookin like for next year & who the team to look out for???

Pretty much the same as it is this year. Jackson County and Clarkrange at the top with everyone else trying to get there. I'm not saying either of these will or won't win the state just saying they will both be loaded again next year.

forrest doesnt yet have to rebuild they just simply have to reload next year. i mean bequi bussell, summer waggoner, shelby stinnett, beth hawn, and megan porter, not to mention all the others sure they have great players leaving but they will just reload next season

I heard that Forrest has to move to AA for next year.

in west tn single a....look for greenfield, gleason, and bradford to be very good. greenfield has most of it's team back, and the bench will be deep next year. gleason has a lot of good young players that will be back as well. bradford loses a lot, but they also have a lot of good, young girls on the team. district 14a could be very interesting next year.