State tournament question

Someone told me that i would have to pay more than one time if i go to watch the games on Wednesday is this right? How can this be? As long as you don't leave the gym shouldn't you be allowed to watch the games? Someone please tell me this isn't right and if it is who in the "you know what" came up with this idea? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

there are 2 3 game sessions. mo money mo money mo money...

correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe for the first time ever on wednesday there is only one continuous 6-game session instead of two 3-game sessions due to the mtsu men's game wednesday night at 7:30...that's why the first class A game was moved to 9:30 instead of the normal 11:00...so admission-paying customers may get their money's worth on wednesday only with the one session i think...but, that also means you'll be paying $3.50 for a soft drink (probably will buy 2 minimum if you're there all day), so go figure???

What will admission and parking cost if I watch all of the games Wednesday through Saturday?

in the past, admission has been $7 per session and parking $5 per session, except for saturday with a $10 admission??? hard to remember....i'm gonna go out on a limb and say

wednesday: $7 admission + $5 parking = $12

thursday: $7 admission x 2 + $5 parking x 2 = $24

friday: $7 admission x 2 + $5 parking x 2 = $24

saturday: $10 admission + $5 parking = $15

TOTAL: $75 (unless you leave your car parked between sessions and walk somewhere to eat or eat in your car or don't park where you have to pay)

correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe for the first time ever on wednesday there is only one continuous 6-game session instead of two 3-game sessions due to the mtsu men's game wednesday night at 7:30...that's why the first class A game was moved to 9:30 instead of the normal 11:00...so admission-paying customers may get their money's worth on wednesday only with the one session i think...but, that also means you'll be paying $3.50 for a soft drink (probably will buy 2 minimum if you're there all day), so go figure???

that is true. one continuous session on wednesday. two sessions the other days though. and ticket prices are like $7 and raise to $10 by saturday too. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

WOO HOO!!!! I feel like i just won the lottery!!! except for the $22 in gas to get there and back and the $18 spent on snacks, just having to pay once to park and get in feels priceless...hahaha

If I drink and eat enough on the way down, and get there for the first game.......and never spend another dime after I get in the door..........then the money spent will equal itself out. WINNERWINNERCHICKENDINNER!!!

OneTicketWednesday is my friend!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i do not know why tssaa does not advertise this,

but you can buy reserved seats for the entire tournament

(boys also)

for only 64$

that comes to $3.05 per game.

call 615-889-6740 for info.

if you want to see all the games, this is the way to go!

glad to hear about the 9:30 start on wed.

i would have been pretty mad to have missed a game.