CAK @ Farragut

govols14

the farragut catholic game ended in a 2-2 tie. you can tell that it is still the preseason but i think farragut outplayed catholic. i might be a little harsh in my criticism for catholic because this is my first game watching catholic on the other side of the fence. i think cathlic needs to work the ball around the field not just up the field. tyler mottern scored both of farraguts goals. his second was very impressive. ricardo and spencer had a goal for farragut. i thought farragut was able to control the game in every way possible. they worked the ball around the field so effortlessly. i dont think catholic played to the best they can but then again it is just the preseason. farragut has way too many good players

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the farragut catholic game ended in a 2-2 tie. you can tell that it is still the preseason but i think farragut outplayed catholic. i might be a little harsh in my criticism for catholic because this is my first game watching catholic on the other side of the fence. i think cathlic needs to work the ball around the field not just up the field. tyler mottern scored both of farraguts goals. his second was very impressive. ricardo and spencer had a goal for farragut. i thought farragut was able to control the game in every way possible. they worked the ball around the field so effortlessly. i dont think catholic played to the best they can but then again it is just the preseason. farragut has way too many good players

bubs scored two goals...dats whats up!!! keep it up son

It was a good game, but Farragut should have won. They were up 2-0 with two very impressive goals from Mottern, and then Catholic scored on a mix up in the box when a Farragut player just had a desperation clearance that happened to fall right on the foot of a Catholic player, and the second came on a VERY QUESTIONABLE penalty kick call with the ref calling it from 40-50 yards away while the one probably 15 yards away did not call it. (It was a dual refereed game)

But overall both teams look like they can be very promising and have great seasons