Wilson County Tournament Schedule?

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon beat Gallatin 7-1, Beat Antioch 10-0, and beat Creek Wood in a thriller 9-7.

Gallatin beat Antioch 7-2 in 9 innings.

Creek Wood is a darn good team and had some bad luck with two players leaving the game due to injuries.

No games on Saturday, but there may be a few teams stick around to play Sunday afternoon.

Stay tuned.

Mt. Juliet always hits well. It shows what happens when you pick a good coach and stick with him. Every Mt. Juliet batter looks fundamentally identical, I suspect because they've been taught the same way since Jr. High if not earlier. When you spend the first few years of high school learning a new swing, or just how to hit, you've wasted valuable time. Stability is a good thing.

Lebanon beat Gallatin 7-1, Beat Antioch 10-0, and beat Creek Wood in a thriller 9-7.

Gallatin beat Antioch 7-2 in 9 innings.

Creek Wood is a darn good team and had some bad luck with two players leaving the game due to injuries.

No games on Saturday, but there may be a few teams stick around to play Sunday afternoon.

Stay tuned.

Mt. Juliet always hits well. It shows what happens when you pick a good coach and stick with him. Every Mt. Juliet batter looks fundamentally identical, I suspect because they've been taught the same way since Jr. High if not earlier. When you spend the first few years of high school learning a new swing, or just how to hit, you've wasted valuable time. Stability is a good thing.

yeah tough loss last night for creek wood. i agree mt. juliet is very good. they all have the ability to hit the cover off the ball. 1-9 they are the best hitting team anyone might see this year.

yeah tough loss last night for creek wood. i agree mt. juliet is very good. they all have the ability to hit the cover off the ball. 1-9 they are the best hitting team anyone might see this year.

How did Marion County look? I noticed some of their scores, any others?

Sincerely Bill