Henry county and the rest of 7-4a

the prophet

You are correct that very few care about the fate of JCM...the school...or the athletic teams. The community supports the football team...when we are winning...which has been most years...but the community is not one blessed with a lot of financial or political power. The YANKER will always support this program...and I will not give up. I have little hope for Hillary's chances...but my Cougars are tied for first in the region at the moment!!!!! I AM THE FIRST PLACE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read this thread from beginning trying to access the abilities of West Tn. I have concluded that this is the most obnoxious thread I ever wasted time reading and Yanker is the most obnoxious poster I've ever wasted time reading. Good luck with your season.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read this thread from beginning trying to access the abilities of West Tn. I have concluded that this is the most obnoxious thread I ever wasted time reading and Yanker is the most obnoxious poster I've ever wasted time reading. Good luck with your season.

While you are trying to "access" the abilities of West TN, we are on here enjoying ourselves and talking football. I read back over the thread and found nothing obnoxious. Of course, we all know each other from the board and respect each other's opinions. We also know each other well enough to appreciate humor and inside jokes. If you were wasting your time, why did you continue to read nine pages? Probably your best option is to stay on threads you don't find obnoxious and let us enjoy ourselves. Go Region 7-4A, especially the Henry Co. Patriots! By the way, we love the Yanker. To know him is to love him.

The team you need to be worried about exist in Blount County. Why worry about little ole Henry County?

• 2 weeks later...

Drove by the school the other day and saw several of the boys working out. We look like we are going to be hard to beat. Keep up the hard work boys. I'm back on the ride again. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

This is a team that is full of players that have been to the semis two years in a row! Murfreesboro is just around the corner!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I am not saying that we are young or inexperienced. I am providing no excuses. I am simply stating that our defense has some huge holes right now. The only big deal in my eyes was the sarcastic Munford poster. Without his words, I would have been my normal pleasant, unaggressive self. It will be proven on the field, and I can't wait!

Wow, I haven't been back for a while but noticed you seemed a bit out of sorts over my comment. The sarcasm wasn't about Munford's chances of beating HC just the way it was said. You have already claimed the championship and I wouldn't bet against HC winning the region at all. I have much respect for the Pats and their commitment from the players, coaches and fans.

I certainly agree that it will be proven on the field and that was simply my statement. Seems like I hit a nerve when you read your own post from a different perspective. It is amazing that you feel obligated to run down the rest of the region but consider that "normal, pleasant and unaggressive".

Talent and good coaching wins and while I believe there are multiple good coaches in the league there is definately a difference in the talent/experience. HC is the top team and will remain there until beaten. Should be a fun ride for the Pats fans and hopefully we can do enough to get you ready for the playoffs.

I'll try to get back sooner next time, didn't really think I would need to explain what I thought was a simple jab at a fellow poster and a little information to add on the region. Hope your health wasn't affected and look forward to seeing the season unfold.

Lets hope all the kids stay healthy and injury free.

Wow, I haven't been back for a while but noticed you seemed a bit out of sorts over my comment. The sarcasm wasn't about Munford's chances of beating HC just the way it was said. You have already claimed the championship and I wouldn't bet against HC winning the region at all. I have much respect for the Pats and their commitment from the players, coaches and fans.

I certainly agree that it will be proven on the field and that was simply my statement. Seems like I hit a nerve when you read your own post from a different perspective. It is amazing that you feel obligated to run down the rest of the region but consider that "normal, pleasant and unaggressive".

Talent and good coaching wins and while I believe there are multiple good coaches in the league there is definately a difference in the talent/experience. HC is the top team and will remain there until beaten. Should be a fun ride for the Pats fans and hopefully we can do enough to get you ready for the playoffs.

I'll try to get back sooner next time, didn't really think I would need to explain what I thought was a simple jab at a fellow poster and a little information to add on the region. Hope your health wasn't affected and look forward to seeing the season unfold.

Lets hope all the kids stay healthy and injury free.

I am as healthy as I have been in years, thank you. I will repeat, when it comes to running down the region and running your mouth, Munford wrote the book on that two years ago. It will take decades to catch up; and I intend to do just that.

I am as healthy as I have been in years, thank you. I will repeat, when it comes to running down the region and running your mouth, Munford wrote the book on that two years ago. It will take decades to catch up; and I intend to do just that.

Hate to hear about 2 years ago, I wasn't around so don't know who or why they would do it. Don't agree with it regardless of the source. Not my intention nor reasoning for the posts. Hope you get it out of your system and if you feel that way about pay back then have at it. This is a kids game that I happen to enjoy and don't see it as life or death. Hopefully posting will relieve the pain or at least get you back to even with the past.

To the rest of HC fans (and even Yanker), I look forward to the new season and watching the kids play. Hope they all do well and stay healthy.

Hate to hear about 2 years ago, I wasn't around so don't know who or why they would do it. Don't agree with it regardless of the source. Not my intention nor reasoning for the posts. Hope you get it out of your system and if you feel that way about pay back then have at it. This is a kids game that I happen to enjoy and don't see it as life or death. Hopefully posting will relieve the pain or at least get you back to even with the past.

To the rest of HC fans (and even Yanker), I look forward to the new season and watching the kids play. Hope they all do well and stay healthy.

I have nothing to get out of my system. I simply take offense to anyone from MUNFORD, of all places, talking about us running OUR mouths, after the way your fans did two years ago. I am really glad that you informed me that this was a kid's game. I had no idea. Leave it to the Munford intellectuals to teach us poor dumb Patriots these not so obvious facts.

I have nothing to get out of my system. I simply take offense to anyone from MUNFORD, of all places, talking about us running OUR mouths, after the way your fans did two years ago. I am really glad that you informed me that this was a kid's game. I had no idea. Leave it to the Munford intellectuals to teach us poor dumb Patriots these not so obvious facts.

Your statement..not his!

Your statement..not his!

Did you know this was a kid's game or did you learn that from your Munford friend. Aren't you that "official" guy who has the love affair with Munford and especially their coaches? That seems odd for an "official". You are one of the guys I am talking about. Your spouting off about Munford's superiority over Henry County and the rest of the football world was sickening a couple of years ago. Where has that arrogance been? Have your coaches become dumb all of a sudden? They were the second coming of Lombardi then; what's happened since? Why don't you enlighten us mister brilliant "official"!

Did you know this was a kid's game or did you learn that from your Munford friend. Aren't you that "official" guy who has the love affair with Munford and especially their coaches? That seems odd for an "official". You are one of the guys I am talking about. Your spouting off about Munford's superiority over Henry County and the rest of the football world was sickening a couple of years ago. Where has that arrogance been? Have your coaches become dumb all of a sudden? They were the second coming of Lombardi then; what's happened since? Why don't you enlighten us mister brilliant "official"!

Ok already, you're reading way too much to my posts. Henry County High School are the champions of the region. I'm not trying to down grade or even hinting at anything less. I believe they have a great set of talent and coaching to go with it. I enjoy the HC posters and their support they provide the team. No sarcasm, no attempt at humor. End of story, end of posts on the subject (from me anyway). Way too serious and way too far on the attacks.

Have a great season.