These Elite Eight Next Year

hoopenitup

I know we've not even stepped foot in the glass house yet but this is for entertainment purposes only. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Plus some of the posts are veering off a bit. Consider this a palate cleanser.

Can these same 8 in AAA get back to this point next year?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we've not even stepped foot in the glass house yet but this is for entertainment purposes only. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Plus some of the posts are veering off a bit. Consider this a palate cleanser.

Shelbyville always reloads. With the current roster, they'll lose their senior guard and their 6'4' post, but they'll still be pretty tough in the post next year, and their 3-guard attack of this year won't weaken much either. In stregth, I'll give the nod to this year's team over next year's...but they won't be down too much. They'll have a chance at another state run.

I think Wilson Centrals odds are pretty good at getting back. If everyone returns there will be 4 seniors and a sophmore with lots of playing time should make for a solid starting team. We'll miss Burroughs for sure. Depth will be something to be looked at.

It will be interesting to see if Forrest can get back next year. Whether they are at the point now where they simply reload or will they have to rebuild cause they are like Richland, they lose allot.

But they always seem to be good so dont count them out. However, D12 will be loaded again next year so it may be a little tougher for Chapel Hill to get past Subs with all the talent they lose.

Good luck again next year Forrest. Make aunt Kim proud and win another title. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Jamie for mentioning Forrest in your post. Now let me clarify it alittle more. Next year team will be made up of 6 seniors,5-6 juniors and 5-6 soph. Probably the freshman will play their on schedule just like this years group. To break it down alittle more. At post, we will have Summer Waggoner, Beth Hawn with help coming from a couple of juniors and soph. At wings, will have Megan Porter, Thea Ledbetter, Amanda Daughrity, Shelby Stinnett, Haley Mathis, Randi Toombs and help coming from couple juniors and soph. At point guard, Bequi Bussell, Taylour Allen and a couple of juniors and soph. Their is alot of experience coming back next season. The seniors have been on two undefeated middle school teams and 3 state tournament teams. The juniors resume consist of 1 undefeated and one 2 loss middle school teams and 2 state tournament teams. These girls are used to winning and they will be hungry to get back to the state. The 2008-2009 season will be exciting and the future is very bright in Chapel Hill. GO LADY ROCKETS