Furndraising

66in74

Our rural county school board contributes nothing/notta to athletics. Everything we have we have to do ourselves.

We need to upgrade some stuff.

What are some of the better fundraisers you've done?

Thanks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Our rural county school board contributes nothing/notta to athletics. Everything we have we have to do ourselves.

We need to upgrade some stuff.

What are some of the better fundraisers you've done?

Thanks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OOPS! Hit the wrong key. FUNDRAISING.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Golf Tournament

So. Pittsburg Quarterback Club Presents:

5th ANNUAL GOLF CLASSIC

AND DINNER

WillowBrook Golf Club

Manchester, TN

MAY 31, 2008

Event is limited to first 32 fully paid team entries.

Four Man Select Shot

First and second flights begin at 1:00 PM.

Entry fee is $65.00 per player.

Entry Fee includes golf and steak dinner after at WillowBrook Club House.

Prizes awarded in each flight**

1st Place - $520.00

2nd Place - $360.00

3rd Place - $260.00

**Prizes based on full field

FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR TO REGISTER, PLEASE CALL WILLOWBROOK GOLF CLUB AT 931-728-8989, CHIP MAYNOR AT 423-837-7761 OR VIC GRIDER AT 423-837-0206

~DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS MAY 30TH, 2008~

Golf Tournament

So. Pittsburg Quarterback Club Presents:

5th ANNUAL GOLF CLASSIC

AND DINNER

WillowBrook Golf Club

Manchester, TN

MAY 31, 2008

Event is limited to first 32 fully paid team entries.

Four Man Select Shot

First and second flights begin at 1:00 PM.

Entry fee is $65.00 per player.

Entry Fee includes golf and steak dinner after at WillowBrook Club House.

Prizes awarded in each flight**

1st Place - $520.00

2nd Place - $360.00

3rd Place - $260.00

**Prizes based on full field

FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR TO REGISTER, PLEASE CALL WILLOWBROOK GOLF CLUB AT 931-728-8989, CHIP MAYNOR AT 423-837-7761 OR VIC GRIDER AT 423-837-0206

~DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS MAY 30TH, 2008~

I like it! Is it normally a full field?

I like it! Is it normally a full field?

We were 2 teams short last year. We would have been full except we had one regular team that did not get to participate at the last minute and one no-show. Payout was still close to the max. Year before it was full. We have a great time so come out and enjoy. The folks at Willowbrook are great.

How about getting a contract with Nike as Maryville just did? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think Nike is only a $30 billion/year company.

We're going after Exxon. They are a $140 billion/year company.

They'll buy our clothing and give all the players and coaches gasoline. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

I want to try this one. Heard about it from a school outside of Birmingham.

Cater a steak dinner. Hold it in the Gymnasium. You can probably get a local steak place to do it for about 12$.

Charge 50$ at ticket. They had worked up to 100$. Attempt to sell 300 to 500 tickets 15000 to 25000 dollars intake. At the end of the meal draw 9 names from a bind, and allow those people to shoot a free throw, if they make it they get 100$. Then draw one name and that person gets to shoot for $1000. Meals cost you around 5000$ and you give away $1900. You still make 8000$ to 16000$. You could also get people to give door prizes. An added benefit you could raise the ticket price for the fund raiser adding a season ticket, just add that much to the 50$.

There is an act of skill involved so it gets past the gambling issue.

I like this. The school I heard about this from sold 1000 tickets in a community of 16000 people. they took in 100,000$ and spent like 16000$ on the fund raiser.

I want to try this one. Heard about it from a school outside of Birmingham.

Cater a steak dinner. Hold it in the Gymnasium. You can probably get a local steak place to do it for about 12$.

Charge 50$ at ticket. They had worked up to 100$. Attempt to sell 300 to 500 tickets 15000 to 25000 dollars intake. At the end of the meal draw 9 names from a bind, and allow those people to shoot a free throw, if they make it they get 100$. Then draw one name and that person gets to shoot for $1000. Meals cost you around 5000$ and you give away $1900. You still make 8000$ to 16000$. You could also get people to give door prizes. An added benefit you could raise the ticket price for the fund raiser adding a season ticket, just add that much to the 50$.

There is an act of skill involved so it gets past the gambling issue.

I like this. The school I heard about this from sold 1000 tickets in a community of 16000 people. they took in 100,000$ and spent like 16000$ on the fund raiser.

That's a great idea!!

Thanks, /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />