Bradford vs. Clarkrange

It will depend on which CR team shows up. CR blew out Stone Memorial twice this year and Stone is an outstanding AA team. Of their four losses, two were to CR. CR also had a five point lead against Jackson County with less than a minute to go and ended up losing by one. In the district c'ship they had an eight point lead with 29 seconds to go and ended up losing by two. Both games went to OT. CR has a problem closing teams out. Three years ago in the semi final at state they had a nine point lead with 42 seconds to go and lost. I am and have always been a diehard Lady Buffalo fan but if they have an achilles heel it is closing out games. Bradford looked very good to me yesterday. They are big girls and can run the floor. If CR brings their A game it won't be close but if they bring their B game which they can do it will be very close.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think clarkrange will win by at least 10, bradford has a good team and could win but their defense is not as good as their offence and believe c'range will out score them.

Thats a good assesment but Bradford can score a lot too! Gleason barely beat them last year and Bradford has everyone back.

if CR is anything like I've seen in the past, they should simply overpower a good Bradford team, but Bradford is playing great ball right now...hopefully they can bring the gold back to our region once again, since 1998, region 14A has produced 6 state championships (Bradford: 98,2000; Gleason: 1999,2007; Peabody: 2003, 2005) and 1 runner-up (Peabody: 2004) so tradition favors Bradford here...

if CR is anything like I've seen in the past, they should simply overpower a good Bradford team, but Bradford is playing great ball right now...hopefully they can bring the gold back to our region once again, since 1998, region 14A has produced 6 state championships (Bradford: 98,2000; Gleason: 1999,2007; Peabody: 2003, 2005) and 1 runner-up (Peabody: 2004) so tradition favors Bradford here...

That's odd. Over in some earlier threads, it didn't matter about tradition when folks from the upper cumberland were talking about how dominant they have been over the last 30+ years verses west tn. in A and AA. Just this year. So which is it? Tradition or this year? If tradition then its a push because 14A and 7A have 12 gold balls a piece since 1976 when the tourney has been held in Murfreesboro. Granted, 14A has had the lion's share as of late, but you still go to play the game.

Click Here

If it is this year, well you are going to have to come with something else.

Go Clarkrange!!

Tradition??? Clarkrange has won 7 state championships and has been in the state tourney 18 times. If it's tradition that wins games then CR wins hands down. Of course it's not. It's whoever scores the most points.

Tradition??? Clarkrange has won 7 state championships and has been in the state tourney 18 times. If it's tradition that wins games then CR wins hands down. Of course it's not. It's whoever scores the most points.

i never said that tradition "WINS" games, i only said that it would FAVOR Bradford judging from the success coming from 14A in the last 10 years, however, u do make a logical argument, Clarkrange has the gold balls (one to the expense of us), however, of course I have to root for Bradford here haha

Clarkrange may have 7 but bradford has 6. BRADFORD also has a 3-peat. does CR...i dont think so.

Good Luck Lady Devils and bring home another gold ball!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Clarkrange may have 7 but bradford has 6. BRADFORD also has a 3-peat. does CR...i dont think so.

Good Luck Lady Devils and bring home another gold ball!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i pick clarkrange on this one if reed is making her shots they should win but if they are cold it will be close good luck district 7A teams

hey if lil debbie turns into big debroh then CR blow out.....CR defeintly has a good team if they play as a team they win by 15 but watch out for bradford they tough but i watched them play and the big girl is a female shaq but i think snow maybe could hang with her but all i say to CR is SHOOT THE TREY....LET IT RAIN 3s!!!

I believe the two teams to win in Class A Friday will be Jackson County and Clarkrange. On Saturdary Clarkrange will win by two points. This years state winner is Clarkrange. Now lets watch and see if I am right? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />