Bradford vs. Clarkrange

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I am going with the Lady Red Devils and Coach Paschall...We have been the underdogs all year long and it seems nothing has changed. Don't know how many will agree with me, but I thought the ref's were awful today. Maybe Friday will be better. Good Luck Lady Red Devils.

AREDDEVILFAN /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Of course I am going with the Lady Red Devils and Coach Paschall...We have been the underdogs all year long and it seems nothing has changed. Don't know how many will agree with me, but I thought the ref's were awful today. Maybe Friday will be better. Good Luck Lady Red Devils.

AREDDEVILFAN /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

As a former Milan Student under Coach Paschall, I wish him luck in this game.

However, Bradford cannot win this game (note I said this vs. Middleton so trying to keep the good luck going for Bradford lol).

In seriousness, this is going to be a tougher test than Middleton. I saw that Clarkrange spanked Stone Memorial. I don't know the story behind it and don't know if Stone was healthy or not, but to beat Stone Memorial twice and to play Jackson Co. close, I think that shows they are a very good team.

Bradford HAS to take care of the ball and not let them get back into it like they did vs. Middleton today. I think Paschall will get that in their head, and he will have them ready to play.

Good luck Bradford and especially Coach Paschall.

Also, good luck Gibson Co.! Those teams down in yalls bottom bracket are acting like you guys are easy. I think after they saw what Milan did today and what kind of players Milan has, they notice that Gibson Co. is every bit as good as Milan, if not better.

Here's to a 6th classic battle on Saturday!