Bradford vs. Clarkrange

Congratulations Lady Buffaloes and Coach Lamar! This was the match up everyone was predicting for the state finals ever since before the season started...Jackson Co. vs Clarkrange. The record could have easily been 2-2 since there were two overtime games. If the officiating is good, I'll take Clarkrange in another thriller. These programs have brought a lot of pride to the Upper Cumberland.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Lady Buffaloes and Coach Lamar! This was the match up everyone was predicting for the state finals ever since before the season started...Jackson Co. vs Clarkrange. The record could have easily been 2-2 since there were two overtime games. If the officiating is good, I'll take Clarkrange in another thriller. These programs have brought a lot of pride to the Upper Cumberland.

WHY DOES EVERY GAME DEPEND ON THE OFFICIATING, two of the games were close and two were double digit wins, and JC will have to play well to win but don't leave an excuse for losing to the refs before the game is played.

hey, great game by both teams. I really enjoyed it. It was too bad that one of you had to lose, but you should both be proud of your effort, and your season.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WHY DOES EVERY GAME DEPEND ON THE OFFICIATING, two of the games were close and two were double digit wins, and JC will have to play well to win but don't leave an excuse for losing to the refs before the game is played.

you act like JC has already won the game by sayin dont leave an excuse for losing to the refs i think the game is tomorrow at 3 isnt it

you act like JC has already won the game by sayin dont leave an excuse for losing to the refs i think the game is tomorrow at 3 isnt it

YES IT IS BUT IF YOU'LL READ THE RESPONCE YOU'L SEE I SAID we will have to play well to win but in both close games some people blamed the refs and I was saying don't start that old song before the game is played . Sounds like the same old tune PC fans always sing.

Well, two of the best teams in the state meet up again, One will be the best team in single A tomorrow....The only thing I know is the uppercumberland was and Is well represented...Very proud of both teams accomplishments.. They have played well coached and very talented teams to get to this point. Now, it is time to see the best side of these players and the rivalry between these two teams will come out tomorrow without a doubt...Which ever brings the GOLD BALL HOME DO IT WITH PRIDE AND DIGNITY AND RESPECT FOR YOUR FELLOW TEAM MATES. They are some great athletes on these two teams and both well deserving!! GOLD AND SILVER COMES TO 7A...

cocoa you and bobcat, always in the midst of things still bringing up a game that doesn't matter anymore....Your not even from cr and I would think that you would know that of all people JC knows this is going to be a ball game that's what makes these two teams the best in the state.. Maybe you two are jealous of both Cr and JC,???? Leave well enough alone... and let the cr fans and jc fan's wish each other the best and be proud these teams are going to bring the gold and silver home to 7a...The last time I had to read both of your full of bull post on here and getting things to the level of disrespect and your tactics didn't work then and they won't work now so feel free to show what your level of sportsmanship is and party on!!! Your oppinion's are not that of cr fan's nor jc fan's so unless your respectful of both teams mind your own....sincerly yours STANG

cocoa you and bobcat, always in the midst of things still bringing up a game that doesn't matter anymore....Your not even from cr and I would think that you would know that of all people JC knows this is going to be a ball game that's what makes these two teams the best in the state.. Maybe you two are jealous of both Cr and JC,???? Leave well enough alone... and let the cr fans and jc fan's wish each other the best and be proud these teams are going to bring the gold and silver home to 7a...The last time I had to read both of your full of bull post on here and getting things to the level of disrespect and your tactics didn't work then and they won't work now so feel free to show what your level of sportsmanship is and party on!!! Your oppinion's are not that of cr fan's nor jc fan's so unless your respectful of both teams mind your own....sincerly yours STANG

i didnt say anything about the refs. i just said that post that he wrote it said dont leave an excuse for losing to the refs. and i said he acted like c'range has already lost the game and ask what time the game was.if you would read the post you would know what i said plus if you dont like what i write on here dont read it and if you do read it and dont like what it said just move on and keep your mouth shut. now with that said if you would go into other posts on here you would read that i said if c'range dont make free throws that JC would win by 10 cause they are to good to make mistakes on. your the one thats always on here talk BS on every post on here its free to post what ever you want on this thing and if you dont like what someone post move on.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Congradulations Lady Buffaloes! You girls did a great job today, even though I

had my doubts a time or two, you pulled it out. Great job. Get good rest tonight for tommorrow

it the big one. We love you girls. Good luck and may God bless. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i didnt say anything about the refs. i just said that post that he wrote it said dont leave an excuse for losing to the refs. and i said he acted like c'range has already lost the game and ask what time the game was.if you would read the post you would know what i said plus if you dont like what i write on here dont read it and if you do read it and dont like what it said just move on and keep your mouth shut. now with that said if you would go into other posts on here you would read that i said if c'range dont make free throws that JC would win by 10 cause they are to good to make mistakes on. your the one thats always on here talk BS on every post on here its free to post what ever you want on this thing and if you dont like what someone post move on.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Soooo glad I hit a nerve with you!! I don't let your post bother me most of the time skip right over them unless i read them by accident...Just getting your attention uh!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I read most of senators just happen by the sarcasm you posted back..

MY Mouth aint going to stay shut trust me that aint happening!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You said it, sure is free for you cheap skate's on here to post just like the rest of us that annied up..Oh well, my bs on here will continue as you said if you don't like it don't read..I try to have constructive bs anyway, respectful and sometimes your reputation follows you and we done be down that road aint we... Going to the boro again... Oh ps.. I would have gotten back to you sooner but been busy getting ready to hook the sled up to go tomorrow you need a ride?? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

yeah it will.....to Jackson Co

If Clarkrange wins, they will be 1-4 against JC this year.

Who cares if they are 0-4 to J County right now. Anyone who has been to the games knows that it should be 2-2 because Clarkrange gave 2 away in the last minute. Record means nothing going into this game. Good luck to both teams /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />