Bradford vs. Clarkrange

Soooo glad I hit a nerve with you!! I don't let your post bother me most of the time skip right over them unless i read them by accident...Just getting your attention uh!! I read most of senators just happen by the sarcasm you posted back..

MY Mouth aint going to stay shut trust me that aint happening!! You said it, sure is free for you cheap skate's on here to post just like the rest of us that annied up..Oh well, my bs on here will continue as you said if you don't like it don't read..I try to have constructive bs anyway, respectful and sometimes your reputation follows you and we done be down that road aint we... Going to the boro again... Oh ps.. I would have gotten back to you sooner but been busy getting ready to hook the sled up to go tomorrow you need a ride??

LOL I LOVE YOU GUYS DOWN THERE IF ITS NOT ABOUT JC THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING RIGHT WRONG WELL CARRY ON WITH ALL THE BS AND YOU BETTER GET YOUR DOGS READY CAUSE THERE GOING TO BE IN A FIGHT TOMORROW NOT JUST TRYIN TO GET THERE BUT IN THE GAME GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS PLUS THE REFS stink I KNOW TWO OF THE REFS THATS GOIN TO CALL THE GAME IF THEY MESS UP JUST TELL THEM THE TIGER SAID TO GET IT RIGHT AND THEY WILL CALL IT RIGHT GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUY ANYWAYS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I LOVE YOU GUYS DOWN THERE IF ITS NOT ABOUT JC THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING RIGHT WRONG WELL CARRY ON WITH ALL THE BS AND YOU BETTER GET YOUR DOGS READY CAUSE THERE GOING TO BE IN A FIGHT TOMORROW NOT JUST TRYIN TO GET THERE BUT IN THE GAME GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS PLUS THE REFS stink I KNOW TWO OF THE REFS THATS GOIN TO CALL THE GAME IF THEY MESS UP JUST TELL THEM THE TIGER SAID TO GET IT RIGHT AND THEY WILL CALL IT RIGHT GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUY ANYWAYS

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> , I am emotionally hung over..plus i have my 3 yr old niece for a week and I aint as young as i used to be ..but i got three pits leading the pack tomorrow and we have a whole pack of wolfs ready to pull the team to the boro..I hope it wasn't the ones that called the cr game tonight both times i seen them they were a lil on the where's my whistle to gee wiz i found and can't quit blowing it!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thanks for the good luck much appreciated and needed for the game....

WHY DOES EVERY GAME DEPEND ON THE OFFICIATING, two of the games were close and two were double digit wins, and JC will have to play well to win but don't leave an excuse for losing to the refs before the game is played.

Even though we should of won, we didn't. JC did what they needed to win and we did what we needed to lose. Officiating wasn't good, but they didn't make mistakes for us or shots for JC. JC should have the advantage!

Who cares if they are 0-4 to J County right now. Anyone who has been to the games knows that it should be 2-2 because Clarkrange gave 2 away in the last minute. Record means nothing going into this game. Good luck to both teams /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I hate to say it, but JC has the advantage. They won convincingly twice and then won two that they should not have. Plus we will still be soaking our blisters at gametime tomorrow, because of the very hard fought game that Bradford gave us! JC should come in tomorrow and dominate.

To Bradford - After watching your game with Middleton, I got exactly what I expected. A very tough "get after your hind-end" defense, with a touch of "get out of my dang way" offense. Congrats on your very succesful season. I believe that I lost about 3 years off my life because of this game!!! I am glad you didn't win, but you definitely earned my respect (not that it matters) and represented your district very well!! Keep your heads up (of course) and I hope you can say later, "that you lost to the eventual 2008 State Champions" (not that that will be any more comforting)!!! We are underdogs now, just like you were coming into this game. I hope we put up the same fight that you ladies did!!!

Lady Buffaloes - Don't believe the hype, you come out tomorrow, have some fun and let the chips fall where they may!! We love you girls and good luck (hope u don't need it)!

I hate to say it, but JC has the advantage. They won convincingly twice and then won two that they should not have. Plus we will still be soaking our blisters at gametime tomorrow, because of the very hard fought game that Bradford gave us! JC should come in tomorrow and dominate.

Options86, you spoke good about JC! Finally...it took you a whole season to be able to do that...lol I'm teasing, I really enjoy reading your posts and I get tickeled everytime you say something nice and then do the (I really don't like JC) ect. add-ins. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Stang pointed you out to me at the region championship game so I finally have a face with the words. P.S. Thanks for your comments on Misti. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> That's my lil sis and I am so very proud of her and it means a lot, more than you could know, when people say they enjoy watching her play, etc. She's a great great kid and person and today's her last high school game...and I'm pregnant and a walking, talking, time bomb of emotions...and now getting all teared up...lol /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Anyway thanks and good luck to both teams, they could not have represented 7a any better.